Prologue: Light up my world

Hello my lovely People, Armies and Shippers and welcome to another super cute story about Jikook

Just joking! It's gonna get a little wild....

I hope there is something for everyone in this story

I hope there is something for everyone in this story. It's gonna get funny, sad, super cute and ridiculous (you'll get why that's funny when you read :D) And of course....

(And yes, I love memes, I do some myself, I will use them often and frequently and have I mentioned that I love them? ;D)

So grab your popcorn, lean back and  just enjoy!

⋙ʝ⋘

The room turned dark. 
He sat there, barely breathing, the room filled with thousand people so still, you could hear a needle drop. 

A single ray of spotlights on the stage appeared and an angel stood there, more beautiful than anything he had ever seen, white hair glowing like a halo around his face.

The music started, a piano, soft an alluring, and he continued holding his breath when the boy on the stage started moving. 
He'd heard about his dancing. 
Knew he earned himself a scholarship and was top of his class. 
But seeing it... he hadn't been prepared to see him like this or to feel what he felt. 

His eyes were glued to the way he seemed to float over the wooden surface, his body a masterpiece of grace and ethereal beauty, the skin-tight body suite allowing him to see every twitch and constrain of his small yet powerful body. 
So small... and yet such controlled strength...

The boy spun several times and he could have sworn his feet barely seemed to touch the ground as if he were flying. He wanted to capture this moment somehow, knowing it was impossible.
A photo would not do justice to his nimble, exquisite strides and jumps and twirls as he moved across the stage like he had always meant to be on it.  
No... more like it was solely constructed to have someone like Jimin dance on it and to enchant the audience with the movements of his body.

A painting could never depict that radiant light shining from within him, outshining even the spotlight.  

Even a video would fail to evoke this feeling of loosing himself in the way his body seemed to be  made out of water one second, stone the next, twirling like air and as wild as a flame in the dark. 
Someone ought to have warned him- should have told him that Jimin would capture his heart with this dance more than he already had. More than he should have allowed. 

The music turned more frantic and his expression almost pained and distorted, dancing more wildly, spinning on one foot, then rolling to the floor like he was beaten down, the pained expression on his face so authentic as he covered his face with his hands, it brought tears to his eyes. 
The beat slowed, his movement becoming fluid again, dancing and turning on clouds. 
Then the beat of a drum and a bass, Jimin doing a perfectly executed flip in the air that had the audience clap, but he still sat there with a gaping mouth and glassy eyes. 

He gasped as the young boy spun and jumped once more, spreading his legs, landing as nimble as a cat, stretching his body to the sky like he was reaching for the stars itself and slowly lowering to the ground as the music calmed, the sweetness of the violin mirrored in his features. Heaven. 
Peace.

Such beauty...
Another tear escaped him and he swallowed hard as Jimin sat, drawing in his knees and the music stopped. 

Everything inside him stopped, including his heart.
The light turned off. 

And then the room erupted in clapping, hoots and whistles. 

And he only continued sitting there, realizing something. 

He would no longer be satisfied with just watching. 

It was time. 

Time for him to finally meet the boy he had been obsessed with since the first time he saw him.

_____________________________________________ 

Well... We can all guess who's P.O.V that was, so I'm no going to point out the obvious. 
Unfortunately, as much as we all love Jungkook, this will be the only insight we get from him for a while. Don't worry though! Jimin's gonna be an absolute sweetie, leading us through this story!

As always, feel free to leave questions, critique or just just comments at any point.

Keep on shipping!

(Oh.. and hooollyy molly, I'm literally uploading the first chapter on the 'Butter' release date, haha. Couldn't have been better timing.)