Making it Obvious

⋙ʝ⋘

He was drenched in sweat again, his white hair sticking to his forehead as he tried the spin again. Then cursed at his own reflection in the mirror when it wasn't perfect- again.
His white shirt was slick with sweat, clinging to his skin and he should remember to stick to darker colors when practicing because the shirt almost became see through.
He did the spin again, screwing it up again.

All he could see in front of his mind was the way Jungkook must have looked when he'd rung the bell this morning, Misses Yang opening the door for him, only to be told Jimin was already gone. Had he been angry? Disappointed? Sad? Or had he simply shrugged his shoulders and not really cared? Usually when he danced, the world fell away and nothing else mattered. Not today...

It was lunch break and looking outside the window, he had a perfect view of the University grounds, students sitting around in clusters, laughing in the bright sun and eating their lunches while he was in the practice room as usual, training on his own. Like he wanted to. Only that he really didn't, but it had been his decision again. His decision to run away.

Jimin was just about to prepare for another spin when the door of the practice room burst open, banging against the wall with such a loud thud, he tumbled a step back.

And then his stomach dropped as Jungkook stood there- and he was mad as hell.
He'd never seen him like this, not even with Min-Woo.
His cheeks were red, his breathing heavy like he'd run here as he banged the door shut again behind him.
Jimin jumped at the sound and then stood frozen, watching the angry boy take a step in his direction, shadows flickering over his face and his body as tense as a bow string.
It was strange to see him without the camera around his neck, but he was dressed all in black as usual.

"You turned down the lead role?" he shouted furiously and Jimin shrank back further to the wall. Shit! He'd forgotten the Culture Caffé Practice had been this afternoon. 
But he hadn't just turned down lead role. He'd decided to drop out of the performance completely and the reason now stood before him.
"I... I wasn't r-ready for it."
"Bullshit!" Jungkook yelled, taking another step forward.
"We both know you're the best dancer in this entire school."