Half-Truths and Lies

You'll know why

You'll know why... 

And if you have no idea what I might be referring to, let this guy do his usual thing: 

⋙ʝ⋘

He felt like screaming. 

He felt like hitting something, preferably the boy he once loved and now sat amongst his friends- his family. Something he had worked hard for, finally getting over the fear he had put there. Laughing with the people who had managed to mend the heart he had broken. 

And Seong-Min was good. No, he was absolutely perfect. Funny, witty, kind and loving, making them laugh and smile and compliment him. He kept on talking about their past, and the worst of all was that most of it wasn't even a lie. All those happy, funny memories they shared, he recalled them all and Seong-Min told them as if they had been nothing but good friends.

And there was absolutely nothing he could do but sit there and listen, force himself to smile and nod while he felt disgusted. 
"So, Jungkook told me you were planning about where to go for Chuseok?"

They all nodded and Jin said:" Yeah, but we can't decide. We've been discussing this all evening." 

Seong-Min grinned and took some of the papers, inspecting the pictures of beautiful places. 
"Those are some pretty cool places. But do you think you'll still get a hotel? I think most people have already booked?"
Namjoon sighed and nodded his head. "Yeah, that could be a problem. We're a bit late with planning." 

"Well," Seong-Min let out, an uncertain expression flashing over his face. His heart sank. He was never uncertain. "Look, I don't wanna come off as super invasive, but I happen to have a vacation house near the sea. I was planning to go there with my girlfriend, but we were still looking for some people to join us... so, just in case you need something, you're happy to come as well."

Shit. No, this couldn't be happening. 
They had to refuse...they had to. But he didn't see what they hoped. Everyone seemed to love the idea. 
"Ahh, you sure? We don't wanna impose."
"Impose?" Seong-Min said with a grin to Namjoon who had spoken. "I'm offering."
"But isn't Chuseok supposed to be a family holiday? You should spend it with your parents." 
He hadn't meant to speak, but the words were out of his mouth before he could stop it. He just had to do something to avoid this. But all hope left him as Seong-Min's expression turned somber and sad, swallowing hard as he shot Jimin a grieving expression. 
"Right... you...you don't know yet. It- it happened a few months after you'd left."
Jimin stared. He wouldn't-