Beat Him at His Own Game

⋙ʝ⋘

"Are you insane? No way in fucking hell Jimin!" Jungkook yelled, jumping to his feet, his face red from anger of what Jimin was suggesting. 
They had gone over to the sofa so Jimin could explain what he meant. 

"Why? Why shouldn't I do the same thing to him?" Jimin shot back, having stood up as well, his own temper rising. He couldn't let this go. They had to agree! 

Jungkook stared at him in horror and disbelieve. 
"You are talking about letting that monster rape you!" 
"It wont come that far, Jungkook! I just need it to look like is trying! And he will try it, because he thinks he knows me, but I know him too. I know what he wants and what he's capable of. I know how to make him loose his shit. We set up camera's and film it, just like he did with others."

It was perfect. He would finally get his revenge for all the things he did to him- 
But only if Jungkook agreed, and right now, it couldn't look further from it.
"No way in hell I'm letting him anywhere near you again, Jimin. You can't ask that of me!"

He knew the next words were harsh, but he had made a decision. 
"I'm not asking, Jungkook. I'm telling you." 
They hit him as hard as he had expected, the taller flinching a step back, then letting out an angry growl as he tried to sort his emotions.

Chung-Ho still sat on the sofa, quiet, even as he looked shocked by Jimin's plan as well. 
Shocked and yet-

"How are you going to stop him from taking it too far?"

Jungkook swirled at his brother like a seething animal, bared teeth and blazing eyes. 
"You can't honestly agree with him!"

"I just wanna hear him out. I've known this for a very long time now. If you want to beat Seong-Min you have to be smart not emotional, Jungkook. I don't like it, not one fucking bit, but Jimin has a point. Seong-Min should pay for what he did."

Jungkook kicked the sofa in anger, but kept quiet, so Jimin continued. 

"We'll call the police. One of you has to make the call, saying you came to the house looking for me. We'll stick to the truth as best as possible. You were searching for me after I disappeared under strange circumstances. We'll tell them everything about meeting Hyun-Sik at the diner, how I acted strange afterwards and how you thought he was just a childhood friend if mine. You tried to seek out Hyun-Sik, but he gave us a fake number, so you decided to go to the beach house you all spend Chuseok together. You just wanted to ask him if he might have an idea where I could have gone, but instead you heard shouts and screams from the inside and called the police. They'll come in and see it themselves, then search the house and will find the camera's we set up, proving what Seong-Min had been trying to do. Hard evidence, just the way Seong-Min likes them. I wanna see him try to talk himself out of that one! I'll tell them about the blackmail- the video he faked and how I left to protect Jungkook. But then I realized what Seong-Min wanted from me, and I tried to run. That's when he tied me up and kept me here, using me whenever he wanted."

Chung-Ho looked at him for a long time, and he could have sworn he saw a flicker of respect and surprise in his gaze. As if he never thought his little, kid brother could come up with such a plan.
Jungkook- he only looked mad as hell, pacing up and down, his fingers twitching as if he felt like punching something. 

"I'm still not doing it. Too much could go wrong. What if he notices the camera's? What if the police don't make it in time? And what before that? You're gonna get hurt. You're asking me to let him hurt you!" 
"He already hurt me, Jungkook, more than anything his fist could do to me. I don't care about that. Not when I know that I'll get to see his face when he realizes he lost. To me! When he realizes I played him like he played me but that I took it a step further because I actually got him locked up. That I beat him in the end at his own fucking game." 
He crossed the distance to him, taking his fiddling hands into his own. 
"I need this, Jungkook." he whispered insistently.