All of You

Didn't expect him back so soon, did you?But you'll REALLY need him to cleanse your soul for this

But you'll REALLY need him to cleanse your soul for this...

⋙ʝ⋘

"You're freaking out again." 
"No I'm not." 
"I think you are," Jungkook replied and Jimin looked to the floor to hide his blushing face. 

The evening had changed once Jungkook arrived. But not like the younger had feared. And to everyone's surprise, even Jimin's, there had been even more laughing. Jungkook was teased as much as he teased the other's, their relationship with the youngest a perfect mix of adoring and brotherly bantering. Jimin hadn't started stuttering again. At least not until he caught Jungkook's intense stares every once in a while. Okay, perhaps more than that. But if the other's noticed, they didn't comment on it. 
The had played some more soccer and Jungkook faced off against Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung and still won. Jimin had sat in the grass and simply allowed himself to admire him for a moment. He rarely had a moment where Jungkook was not looking back at him. He'd noticed the way he smiled a little differently when he joked with his Hyungs and they way he never put his full force into the kicks, like he knew his strength and didn't want to hurt them. 

When the sun had completely disappeared and night set in, they had turned up he music, made a little fire and Jin had gotten some beer from the car and they'd just talked, messed around and had fun. 
Jungkook had ever so slowly inched closer to Jimin, beginning from sitting across from him to ending with Jimin almost in his lap. 
And that, the other's had definitely noticed, even though they still didn't comment. And to his own bewilderment... he hadn't backed away. Maybe he'd even inched closer too, although he was not ready to admit that yet. Or the feeling that sitting so close to Jungkook had somehow made him able to relax him even more. 

He felt none of that relaxation now. 
It had felt naturally for Jungkook to offer to drive him home. And since he'd come to the lake with his own car, Jimin had little excuse to decline. 

And now here they were. 
Alone. 
In his little attic flat, close to mid-night.

"I'm fine." Jimin defended, then quickly turned around, searching for something- anything to say. 
"Y-you want something to drink? I mean.. I only have water, so..." 
And he was back to his old, stuttering self. Great! 

Jungkook didn't say anything. 
"Or... something to eat? T-there was barely anything left when you came. I-I can't cook much but-"
"I'm not hungry," Jungkook whispered and Jimin shivered. That voice...
His breathing quickened only hearing that silky, dark voice. 
"At least not for food." 

Oh sweet Maria in heaven. He shivered, but still didn't turn, knowing that if he did, he would already be lost. 
Only Jungkook's steps were audible in the close-spaced room and then he felt the warmth of his body behind him, wrapping around him and sending his senses into overdrive. 
He was a mess! Jungkook wasn't even touching him yet! Yet... and that was the thing making it so much worse. He wanted him too, as much as it scared him. Scared of falling so hard for someone he wouldn't know how to pick himself up after they were gone. Not again.