Act Four: Victoria Tower

" So, how did you find it?" Cupcake asked me when the four of us are outside a building with a giant broken down face clock on it. Much like the dungeon world we are in, everything seems to decaying and decrypted beyond the real world counterpart. Another huge part was that the sky is a mixture of dark green with black clouds. I both love it and hate it here. Love it since its like an RPG where I can get money and cool stuff but hate it since this place is creepy and that one word that describe anything sad without feeling emotional.

"Good thing we took the car, walking will be long and boring" Rodin said while while stabbing his sword in the ground without a care in the world.

"Lets just go inside before night time." Xp Said while checking his wrist then became the first one to enter the building. Rodin follow behind then myself after putting my gun away I then hear footsteps behind me telling me that Cupcake is close behind me.

When the four of us enter the building, the door behind us closed with a loud noise follow by Xp scream in shock while turning around. Rodin stiffen a laugh with Xp point each of us then continue walking forward. We walk towards the end of the hallway to a set of beautiful blue door with golden decoration the doubt that anyone is having is now gone and I couldn't see it, but I can feel each of us were both smiling and excited for what going to happen.

 We walk towards the end of the hallway to a set of beautiful blue door with golden decoration the doubt that anyone is having is now gone and I couldn't see it, but I can feel each of us were both smiling and excited for what going to happen

We open the door and we enter what we call the 'Lobby'. the lobby is different from last time we enter a 'tower' which is a building where unlike anywhere else, seems to endlessly spawn monster the further we go and level up our books at the price that its really hard to find and only available at curtain days of the week. The lobby itself seems pretty high class with nice clean tiles that reflect the surface to wooden support columns reaching the roof as support or deceration. There are some white couches to the side which is nice other then that, this place make me feel like if I break something here, not even my soul will pay for it.

The four of us split up for a moment. I walk over to one of the couches and lay down on them. They were soft yet there were some resistance to them which makes them not that bad of a bed. I then hear some knocking sounds so I got up an investigate  which just turns out to be Xp knocking on one of the pillars. "Pretty sturdy. Is this mahogany?" I just shrug my shoulder and walk over to Rodin who was trying to open the gate to the second floor but just gave up and walk back down.

"Doesn't look like there is anything over there." Rodin said while pointing to the staircase.

"Kinda figures." Xp said while taking a quick look around our environment. "Lets go find Cupcake."

We didn't need to go far as Cupcake found a door in the back of the room hidden away a bit. "Oh sa dudes." she said while finishing reading a note from one of the door.

"Anything new?" Rodin asked

"The rules here is a bit different then the last one we went to. Here take a look" She step to the side for a moment for the three of us get close together to read it.