Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays

"So, this is the theater." I said while drinking a can of soda while wearing a dark green tuxedo with gray trimmings on it along with gray pants and black dress shoes. Luckily, my book made me into a Forte or bull person with my white hair and a hint of black stripe on the side. Another good thing was that my horn seems to be filed down so that was good.

"Oh yes. The marvelous building in the center of town with smooth marble pillers supporting the roof along-" Cupcake explain every detail about the environment around her. She is wearing a matching color scheme like Xp with a dark green dress with gray high heels. She also has a small black purse with black chain. Another thing about the book she picked was her race seems to be a white cat or Feline race."-don't forget about the heart of it all, the show itself."

"Question Cupcake, how did you get tickets on such short time and why are you excited on coming here anyway?"

It was a harmless question, but it seems to be enough to see a sudden change or her facial expression. "Well...before you know...I never really have money to watch one...and this is vi-"

I put my hand on her shoulder and look over what she was holding. A flyer with the outline of the play. This however, snap her out of a trance. "Oh, lets got get to our seats before the show starts. "I looked to my watch and it was 8:13pm. I reach into my pocket and pull out my ticket and sadly, it's start at 9:30pm. Guess Cupcake really want to be here early...I wounded what the other guys are doing right now.
____________________________________________

"And then, When she open the box, a bunch of glitter and cofetty exploded all over the room." Both Rodin and I laugh out loud even the bar tender was laughing and slamming his fist on the counter.

"So what happen next?" Asked Matthew after his laughter calmed down a bit and continue cleaning a wine glass with a rag.

" Oh here is the funniest part, she blamed it all on Swire. " we all laugh at the response as Rodin tried to drink his wine. "Poor Ch'en, blaming Swire that has nothing to do with it. Best part of this, is I saw it all in the vents of her office."

"What were you doing in the vents of the leader of police force? " Matthew asked as he put the glass away and pick up another glass to clean.

"This happen months ago when we first got here. I was curious on how everything was so I explore for a bit before Xp found our rundown abandon home." Rodin took a sip of his drink. "What wine is this? " he asked out of curiosity.

"Oh that's 'Eternal Crimson' red wine from Kazimierz. It's aged really well but The after taste needs room to improve." Matthew said while putting away another glass only to clean another one in front of us...is it sanitary to do that?

Before I could question further, Maude set a plate in front of us of our order

"Thanks Maude for the food." I said while taking a bit of the food in front of me.

She simply shrug "Thank you for the compliment, but it was my sister Mila along with my other sister Maia who is teaching her how to cook the food."