Act Six: Begon Oripathy.

"Well, this is intresting." I said before I drink another can of Ice cold cola. "So we are only doing just one hospital to cure magic rock cancer for the make a wish looking kids."

"Yes we are." Cupcake said then turn towards me. "Make a wish kids?"

"I mean, they are dying and little billy final wish was to collect cans by the trashcan stating that'It will make a difference.'" I said before throwing the can from the top of the roof and sadly landing next to the trashcan. "Little billy won't notice a thing."

"You are an embodiment of an asshole, you know that." Cupcake said with venom in her tone.

"Quiet you two." Xp said along with Rodin the stood at the ledge were we are. "Also why do you got to say it like that man?"

I simply shrug "They are going to die yet they just lying down on their beds and whining about life unfair." I stood up and done a few stretch to loosen up a bit. "Also I hope little billy enjoy the books I donated to the hospital."

"Wait what?" Cupcake said now confused.

"I donated a few books and toys I brought to the hospital." I said after stretching my arms up in the air and saying victory in my mind. "What?" I said as both of them were looking at me.

"I sure they're just confused that you don't do exercise at all." Rodin said behind me we all turn towards him. "I'm sure they love what we donated-"

"I though it was a joke." I hear Xp said quietly.

"-So Xp, are you sure you want to do this?" Rodin ask Xp with a hint of unease still can't believe we are going to do this.

"Victoria is a place which have lots of enemies so once we do this, we have to go somewhere else to divert attention. Also I was kinda getting bored of this place." He said while going through his inventory library.

"So, where are we going?" Cupcake said as she was checking out the book we got her.

"I was thinking back to Lungmen." Xp said as he checking a book he grab and putting it back.

"Going back to Lungmen is nice. Good weather and I heard they are hireing actors for a movie." Rodin said as he quickly grab a book and a dim light appear around him for a moment then settled down.

"Here it is." Said Xp as the same thing happen to Rodin happened to him."I like Lung it's nice in the morning but at night it's chaotic.

"Couldn't agree more." Responded Cupcake as I could hear jingle from her loose accessories.

"Are we ready?" Xp said as he became much shorter then us wearing a white robe outfit that resemble a priest with a brown hat with a white cloth on top of it. Strange thing was not his one red and white eye or red paint from under his eyes to the bottom of his checks, but the different pitch of his voice.

"What's up with your voice. Rodin said wearing a fucken dark blue ninja outfit with small black metal bits around key parts of his body for protection and have a knife sword...thing on his back. From his outfit covering his animal parts, I can't say what he is.

"Yeah, you sound and look different as usual. Cupcake said as she became a FUCKEN GIANT wearing a black and red kimono outfit with wooden Sandle with a club that bigger then me with spicks that seems to have hooks onto the side and serrated blades. She must be an oni but why does she only have one horn on her head?

"One, I can't believe I became a shota. And two, what happen to you?" Xp said while look up at Cupcake not more on the literal side of speech. Actually all of us look up at her. " You know what, nevermind." He said then turn towards me. "Nice armor." He said to me. The book I equip was nothing special just a ghillie suit with night vision googles exposed on one side. I also have a box on my back which disable electronics.