Act Seven: A Path Forward

It has been 5 days since the initial broadcast of the impossible happened. Just now we are having a meeting on our research of a few patients we manage to convince to join Rhode Island.

Warfarin began her usual introduction. "Good morning everyone, I will keep this short. My findings lead me to a dead end. Everybody that got cured of oripathy did not gain some sort of immunity." Then some mummers surrounding us then Warfarin clear her throat. "It's more to say that it's an arts ability instead of actual medicine though due to the recording on air, that much is obvious. They are confirm to be not infected, but they can still become one if exposed to it."

"Surely, if we have more people that have been cured of oripathy, then their might be a chance that the body did produce antibodies against it?" Said one of the researchers.

"That will not be possible." Their was only one person who I know know that Dr. Kal'tsit. Ever since the event on national T.V, many people are not only hunting down the 4 who cure them of oripathy, but the patients as well. Rhine Labs are trying to get their hands on those patients as well. Rumors has it that Usar and Lungmen black ops are getting involved as well."

"Well shit." I said then took another swig of coffee from my flask. "The idea of helping one made them into target's in the eyes of the world."

"What if we offer compensation for the family of the cured, then mayb-"

"Did you not hear what we ju-"

"All this talk about antibodies and blood, why don't we jus-"

"Surely a mutation hap-"

"What if we grab an arts specialist to examine the patients?"

As I was just talking to myself, all hell broke loose as majority of medical personnel minuses a few began arguing to each other.

"I wonder how my friends from the theater are doing right now?"

_________________________________________

"Please, this goes against my morals Cupcake." Rodin said as poke his sheath weapon towards the undead which he grab it. The next moment as the undead grip the weapon, he unsheathed it and stab him twice. While the undead still hold the sheath, he lower the weapon to which the undead that was now dead sheath it for him.

(Skip to 0:22)

"Oh hey, my book leveled up."

Not going to lie, that was badass, but I knew the book gave him the skills to do it. "Your morals is a fucken roulette wheel Rodin." I responded back to him as I shoot an ice shard towards an undead behind him. 

BOOK LEVELED UP 3.)->4.)

Ice power Increased

Thunder Unlocked

Gravity Unlocked.

The book of Walden is amazing. I love this book already.

"I got an acting gig this Saturday." He said with pride.

"An acting gig as a background character." I retorted.

"An acting job nonetheless. He said sticking out his tongue. Too shay "Besides, you already went to a show with Xp. You can't show up out of nowhere and say 'lets go to a show 2 days from now.' I don't even know what it is." He said while swinging his weapon down cleaving the undead in half.