Chapter 1

"QUINN YOUR FATHER WILL HAVE A QUEST OVER SOON DON'T INTERRUPT THEM." I hear my mom yell from downstairs, it was a usual thing that my father had guest over my mother said it was for his job which he's never cared to share with me.

I walk out of my room towards my brothers since I promised him I'd watch finding Nemo with him because I didn't get too last night.

"Blakeee come on we're gonna watch finding Nemo in my room." I say as I watch him stop playing with his cars and jump up and run towards me.

"Ok what are we waiting for?!" He says as he runs out of his room to mine which makes me chuckle.

"Wait for me silly!" I run towards my room and see Blake under the covers with his thumb in his mouth.

I soon too lay down beside him and start our movie.

                        (20 minutes later)

"Quinn I'm thirsty" Blake says sitting up so I pause the movie and get out of the covers.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask him standing in the door way waiting for his response while he thinks.

"Hmm how about milk!" He says giving me my cue to leave to down stairs.

I walk down the stairs too my father and another man yelling at eachother.

"I don't fucking care I've gave you over 5 months to give me my money goddamnit." I hear someone yell which definitely doesn't sound like my dad.

"Mr.moretti I promise I'll have your money I just need a little more time." I hear my dad say to the man named Mr.moretti.

I continue to walk down the stairs too get Blake's milk but just as I'm about to step off of the last stair creeks which makes my dad come out of the office down stairs.

"Quinn go back to your room now." He says with a hint of worry in his voice.

"But Blake's thirsty I'm just gonna grab his milk then I'll go back." I try to negotiate with my father.

"Quinn pleas-" my father starts to disagree with me again but gets caught off by a throat being cleared.

"Mr.Luca is there something wrong?" I hear causing me to turn my head to be faced with a devilishly handsome man.

"On second thought I'm sure Blake will be fine continue with your meeting." I say wanting to get out of this uneasy tension

"And you are?" The man asks me with a arched eyebrow.

"She is none of your concern let's continue this meeting." I hear my father interrupt before I can answer the man.

"Mr.luca I wasn't asking you now let her answer or the deals off." He says glaring at my father.

Should I answer? I mean this deal has to mean something to my father.

"My names Quinn I'm his daughter." I reply shifting on my one foot to another.

"Alright well let's continue this meeting yes?" The man asks my father shifting his gaze to him.

"We shall come on." My father says before him and the man walk back into his office.

Which reminds me that I totally forgot about blake and his milk so I run to the kitchen and back upstairs with the milk.

————————————————————————
hey besties this books going to be more of a slow burn book btw so if you don't like those types of books then don't read this one 😩 anyways how did you like the first chapter?