Chapter 2

Marcos POV:

"I'll forget about your debt but I have one condition ." I told Mr.luca knowing he probably won't agree but that's no worry for me.

"Now what would that be?" He asks cautiously while arching his eyebrow.

"Simple I want your daughter in return." I offered while leaning back in his chair grinning.

"What no are you crazy!" He scolded slamming his hands on his desk.

"Mr.luca it's either that or I kill you and your family, you wouldn't want that would you now?" I lectured while crossing my feet on his desk to anger him farther.

"Please Mr.Moretti anything but her." He pleaded while I chuckled at his pathetic ness.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind me going up stairs and paying your wife a visit then I've been waiting to use my new gun." I dared starting to get up from my seat.

"Ok just let me tell her first please." He urged looking defeated.

"I suppose, I'll be waiting down stairs for her." I spoke before exiting his office.

Quinn's POV:

Me and Blake are watching are movie until we hear a knock on my bedroom door so I pause the movie and open the door to see my father looking almost on the verge of tears.

My father is a very tuff man not once have I ever seen him cry or even come close to it and if I wasn't freaked out enough he hugged me.

"I'm so sorry princess I tried to stop him I'm so sorry." He cried while hugging me too the point where I thought my air was gonna get cut off.

"Father what's wrong?" I worriedly asked him.

"Mr.Moretti is making me give you to him or else he'll kill all of us." He says choking on his own sobs.

Wait what does he mean that business partner down stairs?

"Father who is he?" I asked my father who looked almost empty inside.

"Marco Moretti he's the leader of the most powerful mafia the Russian mafia." He said defeated.

I've heard rumors about the Russian mafias leader he's known to be a heartless killer who kills anyone who dares to test him or even look his way.

"Why me?" I asked confused at this whole thing.

"I don't know princess but I promise you I'll come get you." My father added.

"But for right now you need to pack he's waiting down stairs for you as we speak." He said anxiously.

"What he can't just take me!" I scolded I'm usually a very understanding person but this is just bullshit.

"I'm afraid he can please just listen to him don't fight him on this." He pleaded

"Whatever tell him I'll be down soon." I say walking back into the bedroom on the verge of tears when I see Blake giggling at the movie oblivious to what's going on around him.

I walk over to my closet and grab my suitcase and put toiletries in the pockets and my close in the big part such as shorts,jeans,shirts,bra's panties ect.

I soon hear Blake come into the closet with a confused face.

"Sissy what's going on?" He asks looking at my suitcase that's now filled.

"I have to leave for a while buddy but I promise I'll come back I love you so much." I say letting a tear slip.

"W-why did I do something wrong I'm sorry just please don't leave me." He pleads while holding onto my leg.

"Don't you ever Blame yourself for this again I promise you that it's not your fault I'll be back before you know it." I promised while giving him a kiss on the head and telling him I love him before I walk out of the bedroom.

————————————————————————
Authors note:

Fuck Marco even though I made him 🙄🤚