Chapter 8

Marco's POV:
after a while of me holding her while she sobbed in my chest, until her breathes got steadier and soon she was asleep in my arms.

I should have known.

I should have been there.

I never should have trusted him with her, and now because of me she just keeps breaking.

I'm selfish maybe if I wouldn't have kidnapped her she wouldn't have dried tears on her rosy cheeks.

I don't regret taking her, her presence keeps me a little more sane every day.

I want to do something nice to take her mind off of this so I've decided to let her have lunch with her family, Then I'm going to take her to the beach, I'm hoping this can positively impact her mood even if it's just for one day.

Quinn's POV:

I feel someone running their hands through my hair?

They smell familiar.

I blink my eyes until they open fully making me look up to see Marco stroking my hair while looking down at me.

When did he turn soft?

I'm reminded of yesterday's events almost instantly making a chill go down my spine.

"Good morning tesoro." He greets me as soon as my eyes flicker open.[darling]

"Where is he?" I question sitting up and scanning the room to see micheal no where in sight.

"He's being taken care of lay back down, Linda is bringing you breakfast." He suggests while pulling me back down in his lap gently.

"What do you mean by being taken care of?" I say letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"Nothing you need to worry about, ok?" He questioned while maintaining the eye contact.

"yeah okay, thank you." I murmured before realizing I haven't brushed my teeth or changed out of my pjs.

"Let me go you softie I need to brush my teeth and get ready." I tease trying to pry his arms off of me.

He immediately let's go and mumbles something under his breath about him not being a softie before exiting the room.

Totally a softie.

I walk to my closet to find a outfit for the day instantly landing my eyes on a blue sweat shirt and some blue jean shorts to match.
(Picture at beginning of chapter)

I make my way into the bathroom and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush before brushing them.

I spit then rinse my mouth out and strip out of my pjs and change into my new clothes.

*knock knock*

I quickly brush out my knots in my hair before rushing to open the door for who I'm guessing is Linda.

I open the door too see no one else then Linda just like I had thought.

"Hello dear I have your breakfast!" She exclaimed sitting down the stack of pancakes and strawberries on the big nightstand that's beside my bed.

"Thank you Linda it looks delicious!" I beamed while admiring her work of art.

"I'm glad you think so, I'll be going now dear have a good day." She adds before exiting the room completely, leaving me all alone.

I finished my breakfast about 17 minutes later and now, I'm sitting in my room trying to figure out what to entertain myself with.

Marco.

I laugh before creeping up towards his office door, before opening it slowly.

I see him turned around in his chair with his back facing me looking through some files, giving me the perfect opportunity to sneak up behind him.

"BOO!" I yell from behind his chair making him slowly turn his chair around facing me with a arched eyebrow and a amused face.

"Nice try, now sit down so I can finish my work." He commands before looking back down at his papers.

"Jerk" I mumble before sitting down on the leather black couch that sits in the corner of his office.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, I also have a surprise for you." He announced making me perk up from my seat.

"Really what?!" I exclaim joy clearly dripping from my voice.

"I'm taking you too see your family around 2 for lunch, then I have somewhere to take you after." He answers with a grin on his face most definitely proud of himself for making me smile.

"thank you thank you thank you!" I beam before running over to his chair and wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling him.

I hear him clear his throat making me take my head out of the crook of his neck and look at our position.

My legs are straddling him on his office chair while my arms are around my neck making my eyes widen.

"Sorry!" I squeaked out before jumping off of his lap.

I hear a gruff chuckle erupt from his throat clearly mocking me.

"Id being lying if I said I didn't like that position." He smirks while leaning back in his chair making my cheeks redden in embarrassment, making me earn another chuckle.

I roll my eyes before exiting the office with a smile reaching across my face.

———————————————————————-
Authors note:

Omg me actually updating? Who would have thought.

Anyways go eat and drink some water or else I'll shove my keyboard up your ass.
Ily bae