chapter 5

Quinn's POV:

I groan as I cover my eyes from the light that's shinning into my room through the grey curtains that covered the window wall.

I turn over to look at the clock on the side of my bed which says 10:33 am which means its time for me to get up.

I grab a white crop top v neck and some baggy jeans and some chain belts from my suit case and set a mental note to put my clothes in the closet before walking into the bathroom.

I strip out of my pj's and hop into the warm shower water before lathering myself in my body wash and  start scrubbing my scalp with my shampoo.

I rinse my body and hair out before exiting the shower and wrapping the towel around my body before drying my hair, putting on deodorant and changing.

I walk out of the bathroom and glance at the clock and read it 11:24 before exiting my room.

turning down hallway after hallway I finally find my way to the kitchen.

"dear you must be Quinn correct?" a plump old lady with gray hair and faded blue eyes asks me.

"Yes ma'am I am" I respond back while shifting on one foot to another.

"Mr.Moretti has instructed us to make you breakfast, what would you like?" she asked.

"pancakes is fine thank you."

where is Marco? I think before sitting down at the island counter.

(Meanwhile)
Marcos POV:

I connect my fist with his jaw for the 7 time in a row watching as his bloody face swings to the side at every hit.

"Goddamnit where is the fucking money?" I snapped bringing my blade up to his fingers.

"Fuck you" he spits at me.

I cut off his middle finger and then the pointer finger while his screams echo through the concrete room.

"Now I'll give you one more chance to speak before your kids and wife have to pay the price." I snickered with a grin on my face while his face turns pale.

"Alright just don't hurt them please, it's in the safe in the Colorado base the code is 6578." He pleads with his head hanging down.

"Kill him" I order my men before walking out of the warehouse.

Quinns POV:
After I finished my pancakes I went into the back yard I couldn't escape since the guards were every where but I did discover there's a pool outside.

So I'm currently debating on whether it would be stupid to wear lace lingerie to the pool since I don't have a swimsuit or not.

I've decided I'm going to do it, I mean we only live once right?

Plus Marcos not even home he's probably killing someone or something.

I chose some red set I packed and walked outside to the backyard.

I could tell the guards were looking at me but I don't care at all.

I make it to the back yard and dive into the pools 6 feet section.

                       (30 minutes later)
I've been swimming for about 45 minutes and I'm officially bored again and thirsty so I'm getting out.

I'm on the middle stair out of the pool before I see the guards faces turn horrified and pale.

I turn around to see Marco standing in the door way glaring at me.

Well shit

———————————————————————-
Authors note:
I love leaving you guys on cliffhangers 😩