Pixane Headcanons (1)

Hugs. They really like hugging (looking at the show, this might actually be canon ...). Hugs are probably more important to them than other displays of affection, just as a means of making sure the other is still there / has got a body / hasn't been taken offline / isn't lost in a different realm.

Sometime after season 9, they become aware that they are what humans call a "couple". This is a new thought for them, because Pixal had no body for the best part of their relationship, which resulted in them being extremely close intellectually and emotionally, but rather inexperienced with physical contact.

Deep down, Zane would like to be openly protective of Pixal, but he takes care not to let it show. It would terribly annoy her (and he knows she can handle herself).

Zane's feelings are easily hurt. But his rational nindroid mind helps him keeping his reactions in check. Rather than entering into an argument, he leaves to calm down on his own.

Pixal loves crystals, particularly snowflakes and ice crystals. But she also admires the symmetrical shapes of quartz and other minerals. Zane once gave her a kaleidoscope, and she is fascinated by the ever-changing shapes and reflections inside and can turn and watch them for minutes on end.