the death of a king and the scolding of a life time.

you and aric had been living in the castle for 2 months. Rian hated Aric beeing here this morning if it werent for you and japath Aric would be dead. Rian had ordeed gards to attack Aric that morning. Japath was furous. Kali hadn't seen Eather brother after that till now. Kali and Aric had dinner and were now streching there legs before bed. waking parst Rians room, Japath came out socked in blood. Kali rushed to his side Aric at her ankles she grabing his sholders. as he clapsed onto her. she rapped her arms around his sholders so he wouldnt fall. "what happend "aric shouted  "his dead" Japath crocked "Rians dead so is sophie I killed them" 

It has been 2 days, Japath is still uncoshis and its been hard covering up Rians death. you have killed 20 gards because they tried to tell the public, long story short they are all terified of you and Aric.currtenly Aric was traning gards testing how good they are. you were stuck with japath. " so japath hows it going?" all your conversashions were very one side him being uncoshes and all. his head was in your lap as you used a cloth to wipe sweat of his forhead. "can i have my bed back soon?" you asked he moved you looked down his hazle eyes staring up at you. "good you finaly awake". "what happend" "Rians dead so is sophie worlds in caos your gards are stupid and you still in my bed" sied and sat up winsing. " hay careful your wounds haven't healed yet"." i have to go-" he tried to stand up but you grabed his sholders shoving him back down "your not going anywere not till you better" he mumbled somthing most likly a cures to you before trying to get up again. "sit you growled shoving his back down standing on the side of the bed "but" he tried to complan again Aric came storming into the room as you shoved japath back down you turned to him he was furius. "stupid grads stupid soldiers" he started complaning to you before he sore japath try and get up again "ar would stop it you complain shoving japath down again "japath your ok"! he ran over raping his arms around japath. forgeting about you you were pined between them. "gar! let me go!"kicking your legs aric put japath and you down "aric you idiot that hurt you yell bashing him with a pillow chasing him around the room. before storming out slaming the door behind you. the 2 boys stare at the door in saprise. "shes finaly gorn japath cherps tring to get up again" japath get back in bed" Kali yells from the other side of the castle. Japath flops back onto the bed "oh come on how did she know" "girls know every thing" Aric replies.