A secret love unveiled

It was breakfast and like usual Kali was in the kitchen Aric head into the kitchen walked up behind kali and as she turned around she ran right into him. " oh sorry she said I didnt realize you were there" sorry Aric says" I didnt mean to startle you"." it's fine she said not looking at him oh right um the food and everything you will need is packed and on the horse shes outside um ill show you out as they walked to the front door in silence the both had regrets for saying goodbye. As aric walked off into the distance kali went to go back inside. She opened the door but stopped when she headed arics voice by hind her saying wait. She tried oh did you leave something?" yes he said oh ok come inside ill help you find it." aric grabbed her arm startling her wait um it's not something it's someone Kali looked up at him with a confused look. Aric pulled her in closer to him and kissed her. For a moment she was shocked and confused but then she kissed him back. They pulled away. Do you mind if I stay?". " I would love that". Aric pulled Kali into a warm embrace and they stated like that for some time. Until they heard a clock tole noon in the distance. Kali pulled away well I should get lunch ready." Ill help said Aric. " You know how to cook?" Well no". Come on I'll teach you said Kali grabbing his hand and pulling him to the kitchen.

Sorry this ones short but I didn't know how to make it longer 

Please comment so I can improve.