2: Time goes back

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 2: Time goes back

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 2: Time goes back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Amidst the confusion, Su Su was awakened by the roar of a man in his ears. This sound was a bit familiar and a bit strange. It was like Xie Qingyan's voice that he hadn't heard for many years, evoking a burst of disgust in Su Su's heart.

Then there was a tearing pain from her lower body, making Su Su frowned and opened her eyelids. The first thing she felt when she opened her eyes was that her waist was about to be broken, a pain that hadn't been experienced in a long time, so Su Su couldn't help wondering how badly she was hurt?

What you can see is the simple but stylish ceiling. The golden curtains flutter gently beside the bright glass windows. There is a faint **** smell between the nose wings, mixed with the smell of wine, and some body fluids of men and women. The smell, as well as the scent of the trees outside the window, slowly filled Su Su’s brain, and the roar of the ears, accompanied by the punching of fists and feet, made Su Su suddenly widened her eyes. How did she feel about this scene? Seems familiar? ? ?

"Su Su, Su Su, are you awake??"

Seeing the person on the bed sitting up, Xie Qingyan let go of punching and kicking the man in front of him, and rushed to the side of the bed, but Su Su on the bed reflexively took a step back and grabbed the thin who slipped onto his chest. , The messy hair sticks to her bare shoulders, making it even thinner and thinner. She looked at Xie Qingyan close at hand in disbelief, frowned, and asked in disgust:

"Why didn't you die?"

The next second, Su Su was stunned. She looked at Xie Qingyan’s face and realized that this was not the Xie Qingyan in her memory. To be precise, this was Xie Qingyan a long time ago. At that time, Xie Qingyan had another one. Zhang Qingjun's handsome face always wears a clean white shirt and a pair of blue jeans, always giving people a sense of sparseness and lightness.

At this time, Xie Qingyan really loved Su Su, and fell in love with her wholeheartedly, but it was a pity that before the end of the world, Su Su was not broken by a man, Su Su was not pregnant and insisted on giving birth to a little love. prior to.

Although after Su Su was broken, Xie Qingyan overcame all psychological difficulties and said that he would love her until she was old. What did Xie Qingyan say at that time, such a promise, such a trust and convincing, he said... ...

"I don't care, Su Su, Su Su, don't do this, I love you, I don't care, what happened today, we will treat it as a nightmare, let alone immortality, okay???"

Obviously, the handsome and handsome Xie Qingyan in front of him was spitting out exactly the same words back then, but he had obviously misunderstood Su Su's meaning. Su Su asked why he was still alive, because in Su Su's memory, since the investigation It was Xie Qingyan who threw Xiao Ai to Bai Luoluo, causing Xiao Ai to be transferred to the hands of many people, and finally disappeared completely in Su Su's life. Su Su personally killed Xie Qingyan's life.

It was two years after the end of the world. Everyone was living in a terrible way, including Xie Qingyan. The light and sparse Xie Qingyan had long since become a superficial and secretive man. Would he still love Su Su? Will Su Su believe it again? ?

Reflexively, Su Su kicked Xie Qingyan and leaned over to hug her. She wrapped the sheets and rolled on the spot, glanced at the surrounding environment from the corner of her eyes, grabbed a gun on the bedside table, and stood. When he got up, he pointed directly at Xie Qingyan's eyebrows. Whether it was a dream or Xie Qingyan's resurrection, he had to die. This man, Su Su must see him and kill him once.

Xie Qingyan was kicked to the ground by Su Su. Before he got up, the man who was beaten up by him was wearing a pair of army green boxer pants. The muscles on his lean body were agitating quickly. When I reached Su Su's side, I grabbed the gun from Su Su's hand and put it in the leather case that he had placed on the bedside. Then he stuffed the leather case into the boxer briefs behind his buttocks, facing Su Su in amazement. The look in the eyes, a bitterly forced smile,

"Well, I am sorry for you. It is illegal to kill."

Very strange little girl, obviously he violated her after drinking, her boyfriend rushed into the room and beat him up, the little girl woke up, not looking for him for life, but pointed his gun at her. boyfriend?

This rhythm made Ye Yu a little bit confused, but if he was wrong, he was wrong. Ye Yu could let this girl’s boyfriend kill him, and would have to go to jail for killing him, but this girl couldn’t do it. He had already been sorry to this girl once. Can't let this girl kill people under his nose, and then spend her lower body in prison.

Astonished Su Su, the first thought in her mind was when she became so weak? I just kicked Xie Qingyan, her ankle was numb, and the gun in her hand is still being robbed. Her strength and action are actually not as good as ten years ago. No, this is a step backwards before the end of the world. what.

Then, she looked at Ye Yu’s face, and the idea of ​​grabbing the gun instantly ceased, and even the idea of ​​killing Xie Qingyan also ceased. The tears in Su Su’s eyes began to blur her eyes again, and her lips murmured a few times. He whispered in his mouth, "It seems, too much, Xiao Ai..."

Suddenly, just when Ye Yu and Xie Qingyan didn’t hear clearly, and wanted to listen carefully, Su Su bent over, wrapped the quilt and moved away from the bed, the thin quilt dragged behind her, revealing the white sheets. On the top, a bright red touch.

She rushed to a pile of scattered clothes and pulled them indiscriminately. Originally, she wanted to find a clock, or some calendar, or communicator, but finally found a watch. It was not her watch, but enough for her to see the time. It’s good to see the year, month and day. The style of the watch is a typical military watch. It is made of black waterproof material and is very heavy. Many keys on the top represent a lot of functions. You can see the special forces equipment. Not only can you watch the time, but also can be used as a compass. use.

But these are not the point at all. The point is that Su Su saw the time on this watch, which shows that it is November 15, 2017, which is 45 days before the end of the world.

Time goes back twelve years ago? ? ?

Su Su turned pale, turned his head to look at Xie Qingyan who was still lying on the ground, and then looked up at Ye Yu who was standing behind him, tears streaming down, before Xie Qingyan rubbed his painful stomach and crawled over. Without waiting for Ye Yu to approach with guilt, Su Su swept away her clothes on the ground, rushed into the bathroom at the speed of wind and fallen leaves, leaned on the sink, and burst into tears presumptuously.

If this is a dream, please be sure to tell her not to wake up again, because from this day on, her little love will return to her belly and grow slowly, and finally the melon will ripen and grow into one. Little kids running around on the floor.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Evolution From the Willow Tree (3.4k views today)Be the Boss From Doupo (2.6k views today)I Build an Aircraft Carrier in the Ming Dynasty (2.6k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com