25

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 25: Water mirror

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 25: Water mirror

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the evening, Su Su and Su's father and Su's mother found another restaurant and had a good dinner. Su Su carried Su's father and Su's mother back to the Apple Villa area.

All the way, Su Su was on the steering wheel with one hand and one hand on the window, leaning forward thinking about the problem. Suddenly, a dazzling light came from behind Su Su’s jeep, Su Su walked back. She glanced at the sight glass, wow, behind her car, it turned out to be a high-end RV!

At this time, Su Su’s car and the high-end RV both drove to the entrance of the Apple Villa area. The door opened and Su Su drove in first. Her eyes kept looking at the rear-view mirror, and the high-end RV behind her also entered Apple. In the villa area, at a fork in the road and Su Su car in two directions, and finally stopped in front of a certain villa.

Okay, she fell in love with this car! In the future, I will travel around the world with Xiao Ai and my parents. I will have an RV, and the quality of life will be better.

While Su Su was sitting in the driver's seat and thinking, Father Su was sitting in the back seat, frowning while holding his mobile phone, and said, "Xiao Ye's phone is turned off."

"What do you mean? Don't you want to be responsible to us Su Su?"

When Su's mother in the passenger seat heard it, she immediately blew up her hair like a cockfight. Su's father sighed unbearably, and raised his hand to let Su's stay calm.

"Sit down. Where is Xiaoye like this? I think he might be in a hurry. Don't worry, I will call again tomorrow morning."

"Xiaoye Xiaoye, you are very affectionate."

Su’s mother was very dissatisfied with Su’s father’s attitude towards Ye Yu. The two clamored and went back to the villa. Su Su left them, drove the car into the garage, and took two empty glass bottles in the kitchen. When I walked to the living room, the two glass bottles were already filled with clear water.

She handed two cups of water to Su's parents who were still squabbling, and went upstairs to the room after an explanation. After returning to the bedroom, Su Su entered the bathroom, looking at the round white bathtub, and began to try to pour water into it. , Now it’s not a problem to let her fill up the half bathtub, but it may be a little troublesome to attack with water.

Su Su put in half of the bathtub's cold water, added some hot water, then took off his clothes and entered the bathtub, sat cross-legged, closed his eyes, and began to feel the connection between the water in the bathtub and her limbs.

Now the Essence in her body is about the size of a pomegranate seed, and it looks silvery. She caught the silver light for a while, and seeing that the Essence did not change, she switched to a different gameplay. Su Su first In my mind, I must let this spirit do what, in addition to releasing the water, let the power it carries become a substance that can be manipulated at will.

Then there was a layer of flowing water on her skin. Su Su felt a little anxious, but she had reached this point, and it was not a way to shrink back. She closed her eyes and slammed her head into the water. There was a flash of silver light on the swaying water surface, and a transparent water mirror flew out of the water and floated on the bathtub.

At this moment, Su Su, naked, like a slender fish, her long black hair floating in the water like algae, she spit out a bubble, lying straight on the bottom of the bathtub, staring at her big eyes. I felt that all four limbs were madly absorbing the water around her body, and the water rushed into her own bones and blood, rushing into her spirit like a moth to a fire.

The silver light on the soul is flashing like a star in the sky, running fast. It is absorbing the energy of water and at the same time releasing energy. This energy is used to support the suspension on the bathtub. Su Su was lying on the bottom of the tank, watching the water around her body was about to dry up, her heart trembled, she raised her hand violently, and waved the faucet above her head. The water poured down, and the water flowed on Su Su's body, as if it had fallen into a sponge, and disappeared.

The water mirror kept floating. After a long time, Su Su finally got used to this kind of energy input and output. She slowly regained her control over Jingpo, so that her body no longer absorbed water like a sponge and manipulated it again. The energy released by the spirit continues to support the water mirror, allowing the water mirror to follow its own thoughts, going east for a while, west for a while, slowly thickening, and then slowly thinning, and finally turning into one. A stream of water fell into the bathtub.

Controlling such a move, Su Su condenses the water mirror again, and it is much easier than the first time. In fact, she has only used the ice mirror before. The ice mirror can play a role in protecting herself and is also an anti-guess. Good skills, the principle of the condensation of the water mirror is similar to that of the ice mirror, but now Su Su feels that this water mirror is a test of her refined operation more than the ice mirror, because water is easily deformed. If you want to use the method of controlling the ice mirror Controlling the water mirror will definitely not work.

She must be more attentive and use more energy to maintain the form of the water mirror.

After condensing the water mirror two or three times, each time lasting less than half a minute, Su Su is already very tired. She is now a pregnant woman and is still in the dangerous period of the first three months, so she still has to take a moment. When Shi's stomach was empty and hungry, she was a little flustered, so Su Su went downstairs and saw that it was already two or three in the middle of the night. Su's father and Su's mother had already gone to bed by this time, and Su Su started to prepare a large bowl of noodles. Looking at the round moon outside the window, I ate upright.

There is a phone book on the desktop. It is the phone book that Su's father has brought with him all the year round. Older people are like this. They always have the habit of recording phone numbers in a small book.

Su Su flipped through it boredly, and found Ye Yu's name and phone number on the last page of Su's father's phone book.

She got up, feeling unsatisfied, fired and started to make a second bowl of noodles, and took out her mobile phone while she was underneath, thinking that mom and dad were quarreling just now, and they didn't know if they were closed. She muttered to herself. Road:

"The phone is turned off? Let me call and see..."

And just under the same round moon, Ye Yu carried two sabers on his back and a sniper rifle in his hand. He and his comrades had entered the German city. As the fortune teller said, they were The task of the disease control center in Germany was still the disease control center in Germany, but last time because some local forces in Germany deliberately concealed the true situation in the CDC, their death squad only stayed idle in Germany for a few days.

And this time, several blocks around the Center for Disease Control and Prevention have been fenced by barbed wire. Ye Yu and 20 others were thrown into the barbed wire. The order given to them was to kill without mercy.

Killing Without Amnesty is a normal task for the death squad, but the location is not a foreign country, not a desert, not those areas where terrorism exists, but an ordinary city in China, which makes Ye Yu and others suspicious.

******The author has something to say******

A reader named Die Wu said that she felt that she was more prettier than the previous few days, so everyone was booing. To celebrate that she was more prettier than the previous few days, I added more! (17:00)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Fantasy Novels

Harry Potter Blood Hunter

2.9 (36 votes) - 675.5K viewsMyriad Realms Gene

3.8 (8 votes) - 434K viewsThe Strongest Villain System

3.5 (24 votes) - 323.5K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com