8

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 8: Hell has no way

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 8: Hell has no way

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Standing by the chair, Su Su, who was bending over to pack his backpack, raised his head slightly and looked at Bai Luoluo blankly. Now this Bai Luoluo is very different from the Bai Luoluo a few years later, even though it is now Bai Luoluo also put on makeup, dressed stylishly and beautifully, but in the end he was just an inexperienced student, with "Innocence!" written in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows.

Unlike the future Bai Luoluo, although she has also awakened the water system ability, because this woman is naturally lazy, she is too tired to go out to fight monsters, and she can't see the faces of others when she sits at home, so she slowly started to take shortcuts to survive. Woman, a little bit What kind of shortcut can a pretty woman survive? What else can there be besides selling meat?

But this is not what Bai Luoluo is terrible about. What's terrible is that Bai Luoluo finally became a trader, and the first girl to let Bai Luoluo taste the sweetness was Su Su's little love!

At that time, everyone was already on their way to the north, and a small human surviving base called Spring City settled down. Su Su became an ice supernatural player, and instantly became the main combat power of the entire team due to excessive water release. , She is often asked to give out missions, and she can't bring Xiao Ai when she gives out missions.

At that time, Su Su still trusted Xie Qingyan. Although Xie Qingyan's dislike for her has become obvious, what did Xie Qingyan say at that time? He said that if he could not be a lover, he could become the person Su Su trusted the most. Sadly, Su Su actually believed it.

It should be said that she miscalculated the terrible human nature, or Xie Qingyan’s acting skills were too good, anyway, before Xiao Ai’s accident, the image he gave to Su Su was always the same as that of Xie Qingyan before the end of the world, although Xie Qingyan had been with her at that time. The line drifts away.

Just because of that sentence, Su Su handed Xiao Ai to Xie Qingyan to take care of him every time he was on a mission. In fact, looking back now, there were signs of things. Xiao Ai looked at the two-year-old child even though he was young. All understand, but the language is not mature enough. Every time Su Su hands Xiao Ai to Xie Qingyan, Xiao Ai will cry out of breath, and those little immature hands always hold her tightly. She kept her clothes, her big round eyes, staring at her pitifully, and yelling in her mouth.

"Mom, love darling, love darling, want mom, want mom...",

With that tragic and pitiful appearance, Su Su couldn’t wait to dig out her own heart, but every time she took out her clothes from her little love hand, it was not her cruel heart, but the outside world. The base is a hundred times harder. Every time Su Su goes out, he risks his life. If Xiao Ai follows her, the risk factor will increase greatly.

Of course, these are Su Su’s self-righteousness. Later, she realized that under the cleaning of the last days, the darkest and ugliest part of everyone's heart can be infinitely magnified, and she can never be judged by the impression before the end. Humanity after the end of the world.

Everyone will change, and their children can only be brought with them.

The mind returned to reality, Su Su didn’t want to recall how good Xie Qingyan was to her before the end of the world, how did Xie Qingyan gradually abandon her after the end of the world, it would make her feel nauseous, she just looked at the white like this Luo Luo, a little bit of scarlet color passed across her black and white eyes.

"What are you looking at? Am I right? You ran out and slept with the wild man all night, and beat Ayan with that wild man!"

Seeing more and more people gathered at the door, Bai Luoluo was very triumphant in her heart and continued to ruin Su Su’s reputation as she pointed at Su Su and began to make quiet comments.

"Let's talk about how good Ayan is to her. She wraps her three meals every morning, afternoon and evening, and she usually fetches water and gives notes to be a cow or a horse. Is she worthy of Ayan?"

The girls outside the door pointed to Su Su, as if Su Su really did something intolerable. Without knowing the truth, the moral trial of Su Su began.

There was a fair-looking and slightly fat girl with the loudest voice and nodded in agreement, "Yes, Xie Qingyan is good, but we all see it, Su Su, what you did is really excessive. I just talked to Luoluo. I went to the hospital to see Xie Qingyan. The methods of you and your adulterer are really outrageous."

"For such a thing, you should call the police and let you spend the rest of your life in prison!"

"That's right, if it's me, I really don't have the face to come back!"

A group of girls who have nothing to do, in fact, it is not true that all of them think that Su Su is very conscientious. Most of them feel that they are very lively, and a sentence or two makes it seem like how noble they are. Only a few girls feel very angry, because Su Su hurt the male **** in their minds.

Like Xie Qingyan, he looks gentle, white, well-proportioned and tall, and his family is still a little rich. He is generous and generous and not stingy. He is very infatuated in college. The key is that he is still infatuated. The advantages of such a body will be put in the future. In society, that is the ideal Prince Charming in the hearts of women.

And such a prince charming, he alone favors Su Su, if it was placed in the past, Su Su, who was in love with Xie Qingyan, and taught girls all kinds of envy and jealousy, now this Su Su who hurt Xie Qingyan is taught to hate.

Su Su does not fight with Bai Luoluo, does not fight with everyone, it is meaningless at all. Xie Qingyan is good to her now, infatuated with no regrets, it is Su Su was violated by Ye Yu, Xie Qingyan is willing to continue to love She, this puts this in the eyes of the group of girls in front of him, and it adds a lot of points.

Everyone knows how the plot will develop in the future. Xie Qingyan will still be like a protective umbrella, always shielding the weak Su Su from the wind and rain, and the damage that Ye Yu gave will eventually pass, although this is in the hearts of Su Su and Xie Qingyan. It is a scar that can never be erased, but they will graduate well, then get married and have a lovely child...Balabara.

The more Xie Qingyan is like this, the more filthy and dirty Su Su appears, and the more hate Su Su is!

In peace times, this is just a love story between a pair of ordinary men and women, and some trivial events that happened around them.

After packing the last piece of clothing, Su Su Chong, who was standing at the door, hooked her finger, and Bai Luoluo gave a cold snort at the corner of her mouth. She didn't pay attention to Su Su's provocative gestures. She had both hands. Ring the chest, strode forward to Su Su, raised his hand, and planned to give Su Su a slap in demonstration.

Su Su quickly picked up the mouse on the desktop, pulling Bai Luoluo's shoulder with his other hand, and the mouse circled around Bai Luoluo's neck. Su Su pulled hard, and the mouse cord was tightly bound. Bai Luoluo's neck was broken.

"Bitch, don't you go where there is a way to heaven, and there is no way to hell, do you have to come here?!"

Easily, with a mouse cord, Bai Luoluo's neck was strangled. Su Su felt that although she was too weak now, Bai Luoluo was weaker than her. With a little bit of effort, Bai Luoluo's life would have to be broken. In your own hands.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Evolution From the Willow Tree (3.4k views today)Be the Boss From Doupo (2.6k views today)I Build an Aircraft Carrier in the Ming Dynasty (2.6k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com