10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 10: She has a fever

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 10: She has a fever

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Hi!"

The agent was a young man with short hair. Su Su who was in the car bent over and waved his hand. When Su Su was billed to the taxi master, the agent began to introduce Su Su enthusiastically.

"This Apple Villa area is filled with wealthy people. Miss Su, you have chosen to rent the house here, which is really right. This house is a good place for your parents to travel or live by yourself in the future. The choice, the environment is elegant and beautiful...Bala Balabara~~"

Seeing what the intermediary meant, I still hope that Su Su will rent for a longer time. She did not answer the intermediary. She gave the final payment to the intermediary from the ATM at the gate of the villa area. The two signed the contract on the spot without using the intermediary. Lead, Su Su took the key and the access card and entered the villa area by himself.

Because it is a place where the rich live, the rent of 5000 per month is considered cheap. The protective measures at the gate are well done. It is a closed orange steel door. If the owner enters by car, the steel door will go from left to right. Open the door. If you walk in like Su Su, swipe the access card, a small door that only allows one person to enter is opened on the steel door.

At least in the beginning of troubled times, there can be such a gate, with such protection, there will be no chaos inside.

After walking in the villa area for a long time, Su Su walked for two or three hours because he was unfamiliar with the route. Only then did he find the villa she had rented. He stood outside and looked at the surrounding environment for a while. The appearance and the agency posted online. The pictures are exactly the same, and the interior is well decorated, spacious and bright, and the windows are bright and clean, but it lacks the breath of life.

She walked around upstairs and downstairs, thinking that it might be the owner who bought this villa. She hasn't lived in since she bought it. There are a few bed frames upstairs, the kind of bed frame that looks quite expensive, cotton wool There are no sheets or quilts, as are in the kitchen, with all kinds of pots and pans, but there is not a single grain of rice. The three-door refrigerator is brand new there. When the door of the refrigerator is opened, it still smells of plastic.

Su Su frowned, rubbed her empty stomach, and looked down at her flat abdomen, "I'm sorry, baby, I made you hungry. Mom was so happy that I forgot to eat."

Plagues are rampant, disasters are raging, and humans have undergone corpses. In that desperate world, some humans have undergone abnormal changes. The last days call these abnormal humans as supernatural beings.

Abilityists are divided into five systems of "gold, wood, water, fire, and earth". The awakening of these five systems is the basic element mutation. Some people will have secondary mutations on these basic elements, but no matter what Mutated and then mutated, and finally these ability players are divided into three categories, just like the spell attack, physical attack and healing professions in the game.

The three have their own strengths. The physique of the water and fire abilities may not be as sturdy and capable as the other abilities, but compared to ordinary people, it is still much stronger, just Su Su Those with this kind of water system are okay if they don't eat for a few days, they are still alive and hungry for several days.

But after all, she forgot that she is still an ordinary person now. Maybe her ability is awakening, but she is still far from reaching her own physique twelve years later. After walking around in the kitchen, she didn’t find any food. His knees softened and he almost knelt down on the ground.

In the huge kitchen, the European-style luxurious light yellow floor tiles have complicated patterns. The sunlight outside the window swayed slightly, and there was a green shadow swaying in the wind, as if waving to Su Su.

She tilted her head and saw a grapefruit tree just outside the window. In November weather, the grapefruit on the tree was already very big, and the yellow ones were like leather balls, hanging between the green branches. , It is clear to lure Su Su to pick it.

Su Su was not polite, rolled up his sleeves, lifted up the hem of the skirt, with a fruit knife in his mouth, and climbed up the tree. This action was placed before the end of his life. Su Su was absolutely afraid to do it. Yes, but now I climbed up the tree and I was able to drive it easily. After climbing to the tree, I picked a grapefruit and broke it on the spot. Regardless of whether it was sour or sour, I ate it directly, and picked another after I ate it!

She just sat on the tree pole and ate four or five grapefruits. After each grapefruit broke open, it was as big as a small pocket-sized ball for children to play. Su Su slipped from the tree until her stomach was swollen. Down, ran back to the living room, lay on the thick and soft leather sofa, and slept for a while.

When I woke up, it was dark. Su Su straightened up from the sofa and touched her forehead. Great, she had a fever!

Fever is a sign that the ability has officially awakened. Of course, it is also a sign that those who are about to become zombies and begin to become zombies have entered the time period of November. There are many people who have fever like Su Su. This fever will be intermittent, heating for a few days, stopping for a few days, a fever of one person will become a fever of many people, and finally it will become a social flu, and then it will completely evolve on the road of no return to the plague.

Su Su felt a little bit cold, and pulled out a short silver-white down jacket from her backpack and replaced it with a pair of jeans. Then she looked at her mobile phone. She turned her mobile phone to silent. During the time she was asleep, Her parents called her several times. Su Su called her back, but no one answered. Then she called the landline at home, but no one answered. She may have been on the way to Xiangcheng.

Just start to leave. Su Su nodded, holding the bank card and the villa key access card, and started preparing the supplies. I just ate so many grapefruits, and now I am full, and walk for two or three hours, which is completely for her. not a problem.

She really took a walk for two hours and walked slowly out of the Apple Villa area. Su Su used a taxi app to call a car and rushed to a cooked vegetable farmer’s market nearby before 8pm. Because it was already at night, most of them sold The food and meat sellers have already closed their stalls, and there are several shops selling grain, oil and dry goods open, and they are also closed when they plan to clean up.

"Boss, bring me 30,000 yuan of rice!"

Su Su walked into a rice shop, and opened his mouth to buy 30,000 yuan of rice. The owner of the rice shop is a chubby 40-year-old uncle with a cigarette in his mouth and a big gold ring on his hand. He raised his eyes and glanced at Su Su, then smiled with contempt.

"I said kid, do you know that 30,000 pieces of rice are a lot?"

As he said, the owner of the rice shop raised a white sack with one hand, put it on Su Su’s feet, pinched the cigarette with two fingers, pointed to the sack on the ground and said, “This is 50 catties of rice, 3 yuan a catty. , You want 30,000 yuan of rice? Are you sure??"

Su Su bowed her head a little awkwardly. Before the end of the world, she was a greenhouse dodder with ten fingers that did not touch the spring water. After the end of the world, the price of those materials has soared, which is not the same as the current price. She thought that 30,000 yuan of rice would only be enough. My parents, Xiao Ai and her ate for a month, but I didn't expect rice to be only 3 yuan a catty in this era.

2000 yuan of rice is enough for a family of four to eat for a year!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New Novels

When You’re Gone (3 hours ago)Invincible Villain (7 hours ago)Hardcore Chef Dad (11 hours ago)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com