13

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 13: Own home

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 13: Own home

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

How is this going? It is said that the distance from Jieshi to Xiangcheng is not far, and it takes only an hour by plane to get there, and it only takes 5 hours by long-distance bus. It has been two days and one night, and not only did her parents not come, they did not give it to her. A letter?

Does the phone run out of bills?

Su Su dialed the landline at home, and the sound was normal, without prompting her to pay the bill, and then dialing her parents' mobile phone, it prompts that it has been turned off, it is turned off!

Su Su frowned, biting his chopsticks and wondering, in such a peaceful age, what big deal would happen to the parents to leave a crying daughter, and the two mobile phones turned off and disappeared? ? ?

She felt that she should return to Jie City to see it, anyway, the distance is not far, from Xiangcheng on the highway, if you drive faster by car, you can get there in 4 hours.

In the last life, her parents died on the way to the south in order to find her. In this life, Su Su came to find them. She felt very good, not troublesome at all, and she was content with it.

After that, I started to prepare. Su Su casually brought some clothes for washing, changed into a loose and comfortable yoga suit, covered with a down jacket, tied her long hair into two braids, and prepared an insulated lunch box. , Loaded some hot rice and hot dishes, drove her military jeep, and hurried off to the highway to Jieshi.

On the road, Su Su also discovered one of the advantages of his car. This car has a military license plate, free of high-speed fees, and no money for refueling at the gas station!

So the journey went smoothly enough to make Su Su slap his tongue. In this season of November, there are no major holidays in the country, and there will be no long vacations. There are few people who come out to travel, and it is very smooth on the highway. It is just a car. It was about to drive to Jieshi, about half an hour's drive away, there was a gas station with a few cars stuck in it.

Su Su stopped the car into the gas station. When she first got on the highway, she had already filled the car with gas. Now she stopped to refuel, thinking about filling up the two oil cans in the trunk. Gasoline is a good thing. Since her military license can be refueled for free, she can add more gas in case of emergency. What can't it?

"Is the road in Germany not clear yet?"

In the car in front, the driver stretched his head out, and asked the staff at the gas station with a loud voice. The staff nodded in a gossiping manner while refueling, and replied:

"No, no traffic. The car that went to Germany for three days didn't get out. You shouldn't go there and join in the fun."

"Damn, delay things, what efficiency is the country?!"

Seeing that the gas was filled, the driver threw a few banknotes to the staff at the gas station, drove the car, and ran away cursing. This gas station is located at the bifurcation of De City and Jie City. For some cars that want to go northward, the road will be faster if they go from De City. Similarly, if the road going south is more congested, choose to go to the downtown area of ​​De City. It is also a good choice.

Su Su drove the car forward, dropped the window of the driver's seat, turned his head to look at the staff, and asked casually: "What's wrong with Germany? Why is it so congested?"

"Who knows, it seems that the viaduct over there has collapsed."

"The viaduct collapsed, and the cars entering the city couldn't get out? There was no report in the news either."

"Oh, this kind of thing is not going up every day. There is a collapse in the national project. Do you think it will be reported????"

The staff looked at Su Su like a fool. He was obviously deceived by Su Su’s appearance, thinking that Su Su was raised in a deep boudoir. Su Su raised his eyebrows and cocked his mouth indifferently. , Unlocked the seat belt and got out of the car, took out two oil cans from the trunk, and watched the staff fill the oil cans with oil, and there was a message in his mind. It was indeed like such a small disaster. Before the end of the world, it was not reported in the news. Even if it may have been reported, Su Su did not care about current affairs in his previous life. She did not know that the German city did not collapse.

After filling up the oil, Su Su got in the car and continued to walk forward. In the night, when the road went to the highway fork in Germany, he also glanced over there. It was dark and dense, and the dense branches on both sides of the highway were like Like monster tentacles, the wind blew, "Hula la la".

She drove the car all the way home, followed the house number in the memory, and found her home. She took out the key under the floor mat at the door, opened the door, and a familiar smell came to her face, Su Su's. The heart trembled, and the five flavors became mixed.

In the twelve years of the last days, Su Su hadn’t been home. Although she had been looking for Xiao Ai, she didn’t forget to ask her parents’ news on the way. Although the family in Jieshi was annihilated among the zombies, Su Su also I have been in and out several times. Every time I come back, I have different expectations. Sometimes I want to see my home, sometimes I want to remember my parents, and sometimes I just want to come back and smell the woody smell of this old furniture. child.

In such a wandering age, Su Su, who lost her love and her parents, lived like a rootless duckweed. Wherever she went, her heart was empty. Sometimes she was empty and ruthless, so she wanted to come back and rest. Find some memories of the past to support her to continue moving forward, and only in this way, when she comes back here, she can recharge her empty battery.

Su Su approached the house and looked around. The house is not big, with two bedrooms and two halls measuring about 70 square meters. Her mother is a full-time wife, and her father is a bus driver in Jieshi. He doesn't make much money, but he wins enough. It is good for a family of three.

Walking in step by step, turning around the house, Su Su's fingers swept across the familiar furnishings one by one. The top was clean, showing the traces of the parents living at home two days ago. She bent over, Put the slippers that father kicked off when he went out neatly on the shoe rack at the door, and then sat on the small sofa, bowed his head and burst into tears.

It's her fault, it's her fault. She shouldn't ask her parents to go to Xiangcheng. Instead, she should go back to Jie City and personally get her parents to Xiangcheng. Before the end of the world, their parents will disappear, and the troubled times will begin. , Where is she going to find her parents? ? ?

Weeping and crying, Su Su suddenly raised her head and thought, Deshi!

Now the whole road from Jieshi to Xiangcheng, the most chaotic place is the link in the German city. Didn’t it mean that the car that went for three days hasn’t gotten out of the German city yet? Then she went to the German city to find someone. This is still a well-ordered society. No matter how chaotic there is, there will be no end-time chaos. It's just two big living people. Where can it be so difficult? ? ?

**********The author has something to say **********

I have a bad memory. If I forget to add changes on Friday, remember to remind me! It's best to remind me to add updates in the book review area, groups, and WeChat early in the morning.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Fantasy Novels

The Beast’s Blood Boils

2.1 (7 votes) - 26.3K viewsWelcome to the Nightmare Games Book 2

4.6 (9 votes) - 44.5K viewsBecome the Apex of the Black Tyrant CEO

4.4 (27 votes) - 262.8K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com