3: Singing and dreaming

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Apocalyptic Pregnancy AP » Chapter 3: Singing and dreaming

Apocalyptic Pregnancy Chapter 3: Singing and dreaming

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Outside the crying bathroom, Xie Qingyan on the ground sat down with difficulty, looking at Ye Yu standing there with hatred, hatefully said: "You will receive retribution, and we will definitely sue you."

"You can't win."

Ye Yu was very honest, listening to the crying in the bathroom, raised his hand to caress his bare chest. Although Xie Qingyan rushed in and beaten him just now, the strength of such a weak scholar, put him here. The pain is not itchy, and the reason why he touches his heart is because Ye Yu is not very comfortable listening to the crying in the bathroom.

He decided to reason with this weak scholar, a rare reason, so he swallowed, staring at Xie Qingyan's hateful eyes, and said: "I said you won't win, and I don't want to shirk responsibility. I am a soldier. , Maybe the class of arms will give me a bit of privilege, but I was indeed wrong, and I can compensate you in another way."

In fact, he was drunk last night, and there were more than a group of them in the bar. The chaos on the scene made him head full. He watched Su Su was drugged and stumbled upstairs in the bar. Ye Yu was also drunk. Become a dog, he followed and chased after him. It was Su Su who rushed to hug him first, and then how to say, what a man is. Although Ye Yu has no experience in this area, the effect of alcohol makes him useless at all. Time to think about it, so I took So Su Da into the room upstairs in the bar...

Finally, Ye Yu just wanted to say: Impulse is the devil!

"No need, even if we tell the end of the world, we will definitely not let you go!"

Xie Qingyan sneered, his attitude was extremely firm. He loved Su Su and believed that he would not love Su Su because Su Su did not give it to him for the first time. Su Su cried so sad that as her Xie Qingyan's boyfriend will definitely seek justice for her. Xie Qingyan will not give up even if he goes to the Supreme People's Court, regardless of whether the other party is a soldier or not, and whether he has any privileges.

At this time, the crying in the bathroom gradually weakened, because Su Su suddenly thought of a problem. She was crying here, her emotions were not good, and the character of Xiao Ai in her belly was not good. Back then Little love is born, always crying at night, and when she leaves Su Su’s arms, she cries out of breath and looks very insecure. This must be related to the emotional influence of Su Su when she was in the mother’s womb. .

Immediately, Su Su put his heart down, it didn't matter. At this time, Xiao Ai was still a dispersion of sperm and eggs, and had not been assembled yet. The scene of her crying should have little effect on Xiao Ai.

After figuring it out, Su Su quickly adjusted her mentality. In the twelve years of the last days, what weird thing she has not experienced? Maybe this is rebirth? Or through? Hmm~~~, just treat it as an extremely real dream. She wants to sing songs and continue to dream. Su Su decides never to wake up. She let go of the quilt that was wrapped around her body, and planned to put on clothes and go out. Get used to the dream of starting over again.

In the mirror, on the thin female body, the skin was blue and purple, as if she was beaten last night. There was an unsightly feeling. Su Su looked at herself in the mirror with a green face. On the top, with messy hair sticking out, she stretched out her slender fingers and brushed away the hair on her face, revealing the hickeys on her neck, a purple-red tooth mark on her shoulder, and two grapes on her chest. , Was sucked to be congested and full, and there was a piece of slippery mud between her legs. As she stood, there was still unidentified liquid flowing down the roots of her thighs. How long had she been tossed by Ye Yu? No wonder the waist is broken.

Reluctantly took a bath, holding the white bra, Su Su frowned, barely put on his clothes, and then looked at herself in the mirror. Twelve years ago, her innocence was a little scary. Wearing a white dress with a blue denim jacket over the dress, with long hair scattered behind his head, a little messy and wet.

She has always given people an impression of a pitiful little white rabbit. In fact, before the end of the world, Su Su was really a dodder flower. The dodder flower attached to Xie Qingyan's body, even though he could not rely on it when he ran away in the end. Xie Qingyan was gone, but the two were still together, and the relationship was still affectionate on the surface. Until Xie Qingyan found out that she was pregnant, it was two months after the end of the world, and he forced her to take medicine to give birth. Su Su was extremely frightened. Under such chaotic sanitary conditions, there is no medical insurance at all, and the little love in her stomach has been 4 months, how can she take medicine to abort the baby?

Besides, the four-month-old Xiao Ai has already had her fetal movement. She arched under Su Su’s belly, like a caterpillar. Su Su could not describe the mood. A very magical feeling made her feel that the future does not seem to be dark anymore.

Therefore, Su Su is very hard to give birth to Xiao Ai. Her belly is getting bigger and Su Su becomes more and more maternal. Xie Qingyan also gradually dislikes her. At that time Su Su started to give birth to Xiao Ai in his belly. , Grow up tenaciously psychologically. Fortunately, it was easy to be independent. After the end of the world, Su Su awakened the water system supernatural powers, and it was easier to survive than Xie Qingyan.

Caressing her abdomen gently, Su Su looked at her pale in the mirror and smiled softly. She did it again, whether she was dreaming or not, she would take good care of herself and Xiao Ai, because she was in the last days. In the twelve years of life, no matter from which aspect, it has an advantage over those who are ignorant and ignorant.

"Relax, Xiao Ai, my mother will never leave you again this time, and will not give you to anyone!"

Su Su swears, between the delicate and small eyebrows, a touch of killing intent was dyed, she tilted her head, listened to the roar of Xie Qingyan outside the door, sneered, took a deep breath, twisted the doorknob, opened the door and walked out.

Outside the bathroom door, Xie Qingyan rubbed his stomach and sat on the sofa chair in the room. Ye Yu put on a camouflage uniform. When Su Su walked out of the bathroom, he seemed to realize that her eyes were stuck on the holster on his waist. Second, Ye Yu hid the gun on his waist on one side of his body.

What to hide? ! This thing is rare before the end of the world, and it is not a rare thing after the end of the world, but at the beginning of the end of the world, there can be a gun...killing a person, robbing, finding a material is convenient!

Su Su glanced at Ye Yu contemptuously, and instantly felt that he and Xiao Ai looked alike, just like a magnified version of Xiao Ai, which made Su Su's eye sockets red again. This scene happened to be called Ye Yu. , He thought it was caused by the harm he caused to Su Su, so his face was a little panicked, and his feet in black army boots moved forward two steps, posing a posture of daring to admit his mistakes.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault last night, how do you want me to compensate you, I agree."

"No need!!" Without waiting for Su Su's answer, Xie Qingyan on the sofa stooped to stand, and shouted at Ye Yu again, "We don't need money, we don't need any, just want you **** soldier to go to jail. !"

"roll!"

This word was said by Su Su watching Xie Qingyan. Her fingers moved, and her fingertips felt a little moist, but there was no ice needle shot out, otherwise Xie Qingyan would be dead at this moment.

But Su Su didn't make persistent efforts. She hated Xie Qingyan. She looked at Xie Qingyan's eyes, just looking at a dead person. Sooner or later, this person was going to kill, but it was not before the end of the world.

It is illegal to kill before the end of the world. Now there are 45 days before the end of the world. Su Su still has a lot of things to do. He doesn't want to waste these 45 days in prison, so letting Xie Qingyan live another 45 days is no big deal. Now, Su Su’s patience has been polished very well in order to find a little love in the last ten years.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com