[Chapter 11]

BOOM! CHAPTER 11!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!I didn't know what picture to add, so I just got this beautiful picture of Wakiya✨😂
If you have an idea or picture to replace it or something, let me know, bc I usually try to place a picture that goes along with the chapter, but I don't know what to put:)✨✨
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Y/N POV

I made my way to the park, and thankfully no one was there, probably because it's sunset. In an instant, my eyes looked at the bey stadium.

"Come on (b/n), let's have some fun!" I said as I ran to the bey stadium. I took by bookbag of my back and opened it to reveal my bey launcher. It was (f/c), and I remember when I bought it. I made an excuse that it was for a friend, even though it was actually for me! I took (b/n) out of my pocket and placed it in it's launcher. Before I got ready to launch it, I quickly looked around once more just in case. I saw no one, good, but what I didn't notice was a certain white-haired blader walking towards the park.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it-"

Shu: "Hey (y/n)!" He said from a distance.

"Aww fu-" I instantly grabbed my bookbag and tossed my bey and launcher in it. I zipped my bookbag and placed it on my back. I have no idea how I did it so quickly, but I'm happy that I did it fast, hopefully Shu saw NOTHING.

"Oh, hi Shu, ummm what brings you here?" I said, I felt like sweat was going down my face, probably because I was really hoping that Shu didn't see my bey and it's launcher.

Shu: "Well me and Spryzen/Spriggan are here to train, we always come here after school, so what are YOU doing here?" He said with a smile.

"Ummmm, i was just going for a walk at the park and I stumbled upon this stadium, but look at the time! I better go home now!" I said while walking away.

Shu: "ummm ok, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah totally!" I said while turning back and waving at him.

Shu:" Oh and (y/n), be outside your house at 7:35, I'll go and pick you up, since we always bump into each other, I guess it's best if we just go to school together." Me and Shu, together....I felt my face go red.

"Ohh, y-yeah, i-i would totally go out with you." Wait-that didn't sound right, crap!

"NONONO! I don't mean it like 'dating', but like I would totally go to SCHOOL with you!!" My face was red, and I noticed Shu had a slight pink blush on him, but why? He can't possibly have feelings for me, he loves someone else, the difference between both of us is that he's loyal to the person he loves, and I basically 'abandoned' the boy that I used to love.

Shu: "It's ok! It was just a little misunderstanding. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, bye Shu!"

SHU POV

I was making my way to the stadium, since me and Spryzen/Spriggan always come her to train after school, then I noticed (y/n), what's she doing near the bey stadium? Hmmmm, I should ask. I walked up to (y/n), and I slightly heard he say something, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Hey (y/n)!" I notice her flinch and place something in her bookbag, it sort of looked like....a launcher, but I can't jump into conclusions, it was probably something else, it's better if I just ask what's she's doing.

Y/N: "Oh, hi Shu, ummm what brings you here?" He looked very nervous, as if she's hiding something...

"Well me and Spryzen/Spriggan are here to train, we always come here after school, so what are YOU doing here?" Hopefully she'll tell me.

Y/N: "Ummmm, i was just going for a walk at the park and I stumbled upon this stadium, but look at the time! I better go home now!" She's lying. Why would she lie? Why would she lie to me? I saw her trying to walk away, yeah, she's definitely hiding something.

"ummm ok, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Yeah totally!" She said as she waved while smiling. I'm still curious about what she is hiding, and why she's lying about it. Then an idea popped in my mind!

" Oh and (y/n), be outside your house at 7:35, I'll go and pick you up, since we always bump into each other, I guess it's best if we just go to school together." Hopefully, she can tell me what's she's hiding, not only that but we can be better friends if we spend more time with each other

Y/N: "Ohh, y-yeah, i-i would definitely go out with you." Wait, what? I saw her face turn red, I guess she's embarrassed of how that sounds, and I felt my face go a bit pink thinking about it too, me and (y/n), dating...no I can't, I like, nooo love! Yeah...i love someone.....else.

Y/N: "NONONO! I don't mean it like 'dating', but like I would totally go to SCHOOL with you!!" I quietly laughed.

"It's ok! It was just a little misunderstanding. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow!" I said with a smile, as she began to walk away.

Y/N: "Yeah, bye Shu!" She said with a smile as she walked away. That smile...it brightens my everything....Ok Shu, stop thinking about that! You love someone else! Stop thing about (y/n)! I grabbed Spryzen/Spriggan placed it on my launcher.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it Rip!" I watched Spryzen/Spriggan moving across the stadium and then towards the middle, but I couldn't concentrate, I was curious about tomorrow and if (y/n) would tell me what she's hiding. I would never force her or anyone to tell me something, I just hope that she trusts me enough to tell me her hidden secret.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
And scene!!! That's the end of chapter 11!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!!😀✨✨ I tried reading the book myself, an i felt cringe, knowing that I'm the one who wrote it! again, feel 'Free' to leave comments on your opinion about this chapter or the story in general, or ideas it would really help! Aaaand if you can, maybe you could vote!🥺:) I love y'all sooooooo much!💗💗🌸

Cookies Out!🍪✨

Word Count: 1,090