[Chapter 13]

Hey guys, IM STILL ALIVE!! Sorry for the wait in this chapter, hopefully you guys like it:) Enjoy:)💗✨✨AND THANK YOU FOR 1.43k READS and 100+ VOTES!! It's been 1 Month since I began to write this book and I'm so glad that it's doing well:) I LOVE YALL SOOOOO MUCH!!🥺💗 OK!! Now on with the story:)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
..but a lie hurts forever"

SHU POV

🕰Little backflash after (y/n) left the park🕰

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Let it Rip!" I think I've been training for a few hours already, I check my phone and saw that it was already 10pm!! That's not good, plus I got school tomorrow. I grabbed Spryzen/Spriggan and made my way home. As I was walking, I noticed the stars in the sky, and the moon. Nature really is something amazing. As I continued walking, I noticed that I was going past (y/n)'s house. I stopped and looked at the house. It's so simple, yet so beautiful, just like the owner. Crap, I'm thinking romantic-ish(is that a word??) things about (y/n), again. I shook my head and continued to walk and I finally reached my apartment. I went inside and looked and my bookbag laying on the counter, great I have homework. Before I went train, I came home to leave my bookbag and bike, but I guess I forgot that school was a thing and I completely forgot about homework. Thankfully, I do my best to pay attention in my classes, so this should be easy.

Little time skip:)🕰🕰

And I was right, it took about 20 minutes to finish my homework. Good, now I'm over with that. Then I heard someone video calling on my phone. I say the name of the caller. 'Mom'. I smiled and answered it.

Mom: "Hi Shu! Look how amazing you look, oh you look a bit tired as well. I should probably call you tomorrow."

"No don't worry I'm fine, so how are you and dad?"

"We've been busy, and good! I hope you've had a good day! Valt called and told us that your competing in the group battles!" I sighed and smiled, classic Valt. I've known Valt since we were little kids, so he knows who my parents are, which means that he most likely has their numbers.

"Yeah, I'm going to be competing, hopefully we can reach it to the finals."

Mom: "Well me and your father wish good luck to you and the rest of the team!"

"Thanks mom and tell dad I said thank you."

Mom: "your welcome Shu, Oh, I almost forgot! Congratulations on your new relationship!!" What.....did I hear that right?

"Ummm, I don't understand what your saying, relationship?"

Mom: "Yeah! Valt told me all about your new little girlfriend, what's her name again....Oh (y/n)! That's her name, it's such a pretty name, I swear I've heard that name before, but anyways, Awww I can't believe my Shu is growing up!" My face began to turn red.

"N-no I think this is a misunderstanding, she's o-only my friend, n-not my girlfriend!"

Mom: "Ohhh! well even if your not dating her, your stuttering, plus your blushing as well, those are the same signs that me and your father had when we started to love each other , I bet your in love with her. The way Valt described her to me, she seems like an amazing girl for my Shu!" Love her...no that can't be it.

"No I don't love her, you know who I like mom! And you know that I'm not going to betray her.." I saw my mom frown on the video call.

Mom: "Shu, life is always changing, you'll never know what will happen," then I notice her smile.