Manitoba and Splittng Headaches

Lilly awoke to someone frantically shaking her.

"Lilly. Lilly! LILLY!" They yelled in a high pitched voice. The girl in question snapped their eyes open, only to be met by Sierra holding their shoulders.

"Sierra? W-what is it? Is someone hurt!?"

"No silly-willy! You were having a nightmare!" Sierra said in her normally bubbly tone, now turned worried.

"I was?"

"Yeah! You were mumbling, 'let me go', and 'no!' over and over again! Something about a guy named 'Mal'?" She exclaimed, pulling her hands away. Lilly just sat up and rubbed her tired eyes.

"I don't remember having a nightmare." She thought out loud. "But thanks anyways. Say, how did you notice I was having a nightmare." She questioned. Sierra just smiled creeply and brought out her phone.

"I was updating my sleeping section of your gallery! Wanna seeee!" She sang. There was the Sierra everyone knew. Lilly furrowed her eyebrows.

"My gallery?"

"Yeah! On my blog about you! It's really cool!" Sierra said, gushing about all her hard work.

"But I've only been here one day? Why do you already have a blog on me? I'm not that interesting of a person...." Lilly said, trailing off at the end a bit

"Well, where else am I going to respond to comments about Milly! My fans are just raving about you guys!" The purple haired girl commented as if it were the most obvious thing on the planet.

"Milly? What's Milly?"

"Oh you know, just a ship name for you and Mike!" The crazed-fan said. Lilly let out a noise like a startled animal at that.

"M-me and M-mike!? But he has a girlfriend!" She managed to squeak out. "You know, Z-zoe?" Sierra just laughed crazily.

"Nu-uh! Lots of people thought they were going to get together, but it turns out they were just friends!" She gushed. "I think you'd be better for Mike anyways!" At Sierra's words, Lilly felt herself relax. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders, although she had no idea why...

"Well thanks Sierra, I guess...you're not as bad as everyone thinks."

"Thanks! And you're nicer than everyone says!"

Lilly opened her mouth to respond, probably with another question on why Sierra was taking pic's of her sleeping, but was cut short by an announcement.

"Room service suckers!" A deep voice said as a bucket of slop burst clean through the door. It exploded everywhere but on Lilly, waking up the other girls.

"UGH!"

"Ewww!"

"Heresss BREAKFAST!" Chef said, poking his head through the hole in the door. "Oh, Hi Lilly." He said in a calmer voice after seeing the honey-blonde haired girl sitting on her bed, hair sticking up everywhere.

"Hello Chef." She said timidly, curious as to why the harsh ex-military cook was singling her out with kindness. He left shortly after and Lilly looked at her sheets, covered in the grey sludge. Ignoring her brain's cries of 'Mercy, MERCY!' , she picked up a handful of the so-called food to eat.

Confessional

Lilly

"What? I hadn't eaten breakfast in twenty four hours, so sue me." She said defiantly, arms crossed.

Confessional over

Not long after the girls nibbled the grey sludge until their stomachs couldn't handle more, they all got up and dressed for the day. Lilly threw on a generic tee-shirt and shorts, not really caring much about it. She also made sure to add her signature purple accessory as a lilac bandana was tied around her head. Turning around to face the others, she looked at Zoe with a warm smile to which she received one as well.