Eggs Everwhere

Lilly snorted as she witnessed Scott topple over after being rudely awakened. She might be a nice person, but she still found that funny.

Duncan (who was standing next to her) laughed as well, but it seemed obnoxiously loud. Like he wanted people to know he was laughing.

"I found that funny because I'm not a nice person. That's why I laughed." He pointedly said to Sierra that was on his other side. Lilly then proceeded to watch with amusement dancing in her blue eyes as Duncan went over to help Scott up.

"Try all you want Duncan. My nice habits are rubbing off on you." Lilly taunted the punk with arms crossed. He playfully glared at her before walking up and pointing a finger in her face.

"You watch your mouth missy."

"Or what?"

"I'll, I'll-" But it seemed that he couldn't come up with a threat.

"That's what I thought." She patted his head and walked away from a frazzled Duncan towards Zoe, high fiving her as she walked to her side.

"Ahem" Chris drawled out, voicing his annoyance, "Now that we have officially established that Duncan is a total sweetheart, can we get on with it please?!"

Lilly rolled her eyes.

Her patience with Chris was at wits end. The sadistic man had taken them all to the most dangerous part of Bony Island this morning under the pretense of a day off from challenges in a "fun zone." Lilly knew it was too good to be true, seeing as both teams were now locked inside a gated off areas with the mutant monsters from last season.

The 'host with the most' continued to explain the challenge again in his normal, overdramatic fashion. Lilly didn't know how Gwen and some of the others could stand four seasons of this. She had only been competing for six days and it was getting hard to listen to him. But she nonetheless got the jist. First team to collect six-or-so death eggs wins. And you could possibly find the immunity statue, blah blah blah.

"I'd wish you luck, but that's bad for ratings. So I hope some of you get really hurt." Was all Chris said before an air horn sounded and the teams were off.

Lilly immediately started to tail Alejandro. That was her strategy. Most animals ( and living beings in general) were captivated by his, ummm, charm so to speak. Plus with the disadvantage of him having to travel on his hands, Lilly figured it wouldn't be a problem to snag a few eggs after he found them first.

She got about eleven meters out of the clearing where they had started their challenge before she ran face first into a wall whilst looking the other way.

The teen fell to the ground with a muffled 'oomph!' as nothing broke the fall. She looked up to find a dark figure concealed behind some trees with a gastly smile. Lilly screamed in fright before the figures stepped into the light.

"Sorry, sorry! Didn't mean to spook you!" Mike apologized immediately, reaching down to help her up. She weakly sent him a smile, to which he smiled back.

Confessional

Lilly

"This morning me, Zoe, and Mike had a talk. After I saw Zoe freak out because he offered her an apple still, with a knife I might add.." She mumbled the last bit, "I knew I had to step in. People dont get that scared for no reason"

"After I confronted her, she confessed to seeing that he had almost hit her with the stick last night. But after that, I turned to Mike and asked him the same question as yesterday. About him remembering anything about the challenge. Well, after we explained to Zoe what we had pieced together so far, she ran off to the confessional. No idea why she did though, I only eavesdropped that one time." Lilly shrugged before continuing.