Paincakes

A faint scratching of a pen could be heard over the commotion in the spa hotel if one strained their ears hard enough.

Zoe saw me collapse last night because of another headache. She really wants me to go to the first aid tent (like Chris actually pays for real nurses here) to get medicine if it gets worse. I don't know though. For one, I really don't want to seem weak in front of others. And two, the pills here might hurt me more than if i didn't take them. I'm not kidding when I say that Chris doesn't care about our health.

Lilly looked around her for a second before burying her face in her journal again, furiously scribbling in her small handwriting.

My team wanted to throw a 'welcoming party' for Duncan. That's sweet and all, but he still needs some time to adjust to this. I'm not upset about him joining. In fact, I think he'll be able to bring more to the team. But he clearly doesn't think so. I bet he gets kicked off trying to maintain his bad boy status instead of embracing it. But that's why I decided not to help/join in on the party. That and I'm tired since me and Zoe stayed up so late last night. Besides, I showed my appreciation that he's on our team in my own way.

And on that note, the teen yawned, opting to put her book down. Setting her ballpoint pen to the left of the leather journal, Lilly got up and stretched, a bit of her purple-polka dotted shirt exposing her midriff. The blonde was still a tad bit tired, due to waking up a bit early today.

She had gotten up this morning to the butler (who she decided to call Godfrey) making a cake. Zoe and her cleaned up the mess from their sleepover and got ready for the day. The red-head started to set up Duncans party while Lilly just sat down and wrote.

Speaking of Duncan, Lilly had started to walk out of the common room and away from the almost-party, only to bump into him. After recovering from the slight suprise she looked up at him.

"I'm going to go ahead and spare you. They created a surprise for you downstairs. If they ask to sing the welcome song, don't let them. I repeat, don't let them." She said the last bit harshly, referring to the annoying song she had to listen to all morning. She then continues to walk away and twoards the girls room, leaving Duncan to go 'enjoy' his suprise.

Confessional

Duncan

"Listen here, McClain. I don't want to be here. Just because I do one good thing, I get stuck with a bunch of wet blankets?! Not cool man." He says, voice full of malice. Duncan then just sighs and puts his head in his hands.

"They even threw me a welcoming party with the most delicious cake ever." Duncan adds in a shaky voice. "How am I supposed to hate them? Especially Lilly. I know what she's doing. She knew that I don't really like being here so she let me be instead of jumping in my face with confetti and a party hat. I even went back to my room afterwards and found my favorite knife sharpened and a drawing of Gwen on my bed. And there's only one person on the island who can draw like that."

"Hey. I can be a punk, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate nice people."

Confessional over

Lilly had retreated to the girls room to relax and mentaly prepare for the next challenge. She hadn't even eaten anything. She was that nervous. Her nerves were mostly because Lilly didn't want to black out or anything from her headaches and show she couldn't take a hit or two.

So that's why she witnessed Sierra's ear splitting scream firsthand after she rushed into the room.

"MY SOCIAL MEDIA DEVICE!" The purple haired girl screeched, sounding like nails on a chalk board. Clutching her head and wincing violently, Lilly timidly responded.