sir nighteye x reader. you have a bright future.

ok, just to prewarn you, this one might get sad, and if it does go down that route, im sorry. @wowthisisunoriginal requested sir nighteye. ive just recently re read this arch and im so glad i did.thank you for requesting. lets get to it shall we?~~}}

(Y/N) POV:

i sighed as i got on the train to go to sir nighteye's agency. ive been asked to team up with him for this mission that we are going on. i have scouted some of the UA third and first years. well fat gum has. we share an agency. i... im his sister so to speak. adopted. i was on the phone to fat gum as i was making my way to nighteye's agency. He told me to be nice and not to give him shit. I sighed softly and said fine.

I put my phone in my bag once I was done talking to him and walked up to sir nighteyes agency. i got to the front desk and said i was there to see nighteye. they looked at me and nodded, i followed them as they got up and walked to the elevator. they took me up to his office and told me to wait as he was in a meeting. i nodded and sat down. i looked around at the waiting room. it was very bland and there wasnt much to look at. i sighed as i waited for another hour for nighteye to get there. when he did i stood up and looked at him. he sighed when he saw me and took me into his office. i sat down annoyed at him, and he could tell i was annoyed.

"your an hour late. your meant to be running a business here. i bet your not late for your clients. am i the exception?!" i looked at him and rolled my eye softly. i sat down and got my paper work out. i started to explain it to him and what he had to sign. he read it thoroughly, even tho i explained it. its just always been the way he is. i sat and waited for him to sign it, i sat how i was meant to, waiting patiently as i held my tongue. he looked at me and signed it. we stood up and shook hands, i walked away and went back to fat.

timeskip to when they rescue eri~~~~~

we ran down the halls, sir nighteye and i had got seperated from the group a while ago. i ran and used my quirk to see heat signatures. i found were they were and told him where we had to go, he followed me and we found eri and kai. he glared at us , he went to attack me when nighteye jumoed infront of me. i screamed and help him as he fell to the ground, i sent out a heat blast which sent kai flying back. eri had been taken out of the room, i lifted sir nighteye and tried to find my way out. somehow we were able to and he was put in an ambulance. i went with him, and stayed by his side. i held his hand gently. i may find him a bit if a dick, but i had started to fall for the pristine prude. after a couple of hours i heard that we had won and eri was safe, i hadnt left nighteyes side. it wasnt too bad his injury, he had lost his abdomen on the right side but they somehow fixed it. he was just on life support at the minute. after a couple of months, he woke up. i was there by his side when he woke up. i saw him and hugged him softly. i then quickly kissed him, my eyes went wide and i moved away quickly. he stopped me and moved into me until our lips touched again. we stayed like that for a while, until a nurse came in. we moved away bright red. within the next couple of months, nigheye started to walk again and soon he was allowed to go home.  i stayed with him and looked after him.

we got to know each other better and started to date one another. we joined our companies and it was all running smoothly. we were happy, we took some time off from the hero buisness, and it was good. everything had turned out amazing. for the both of us.

ok i rushed finished this and you can tell, im sorry it took so long and if its so bad, i didnt know what to do with this. im so sorry it took so long @wowthisisunoriginal. i hope its ok. ik it wont be good, so yeah. but i hoped you enjoyed it none the less. i didnt forget about your request, i just found it hard to come up with a story and im sorry its so short. i hope you enjoyed and ill think of something to do the next chapter on. till next time.

author=chan~~}}