tomura shigiraki x reader.why must you be so annoying?!

Ok. I thought if this idea, idk tomura too well but I've got a basic idea. They didnt request this but Im dedicating this to my closest friend. Sorry I havent spoken to you in a awhile it's just things have happened. In this tiga will be older then she is in the manga. Shell ne closer to twices age. I may turn this into a NSFW. Maybe. Let's see how it turns out first. Anyway I hope you like it😊😊))

(Y/N) POV:

Ok. So I had been part the LoV for just over a year now. And I had developed a small.... major crush on the leader. Tomura shigiraki. We hung out nearly all of the time, when he wasnt planning his next attack on UA. When he was doing that, I hung out with dabi, toga and Clair, Dabi's gf. (Sorry. I added my oc again but it helps the story, promise.) We played a lot of party games together, like truth or dare, man hunt and an adult edition of never have I ever. It involved a lot of shots. We didnt play spin the bottle as dabi was the only one there. Twice was hardly ever around.

So one day, we were playin never have I ever and truth or Dare. We were all half drunk by the time we played truth or dare. And you see the thing is, clair and dabi always made jokes. Puns is a better word for it. So my nickname for Clair was sans, after the undertale skeleton. She smirked and laughed a lot to. She looked at me and asked me a truth.

"Ok, (Y/N). Do you have a crush on anyone here?!" I just looked at her and sighed. I nodded my head slightly. She smiles. She was about to ask me something when dabi turned to toga and said truth or dare. Clair pouted annoyed. He just looked at her and smiled. He kissed the top of her head and turned back to toga as he put his arm around Clair's shoulders.

"Ill go with dare" clair, dabi and I just smirked. We were hoping she would go for dare. I just looked at them then at toga.

"Ok. We dare you to go to twice say 'spank me daddy'and then kiss him."She looked at us and sighed. She got up and went to twice. He smiled and looked at her.

"What's up baby girl?! I dont care why are you here?!" She sighed and lifted his mask slightly. What happened next was not what we expected. She went up to him said her line and kissed him. Yeah he kissed back but after they started to giggle and then they ran off to their room here. We just looked at each other.

"Ok. (Y/N), back to who you like. Who is it? Is it compress? Or spinner? Not kurugiri, hes more of a father figure to you...... dabi? Twice? Or..... is it shi*muffled noises*" I put my hand over her mouth before she could finish that. She smirked knowing instantly. She whispered something to dabi and he nodded and got up and left clair and I alone.

"So, (Y/N), what do you like about him that makes you attracted to him?" I just looked at her and shrugged. I smiled softly and started to day dream off.

"His crazy laugh is good. The way he comes up with plans is adorable, how hes so gentle with things so he doesnt destroy them....." i looked up to see clair with i wide smile and a crazy look in her eye. Her tail was wagging really fast and she was kinda jumping up and down. My eyes went wide as i heard yelling from shigiraki's room. Dabi came in with shigiraki behind him.

He looked at me and looked away a little red. I looked down thinking he hated me or something. Dabi sat down next to clair and put an arm around her waist she smiled and looked at shigiraki.

"Hello, oh fearless leader. We were wondering if you wanted to play a game with us. Idk, like truth or dare or spin the bottle?" At this point, Clair's smile was so wide that i saw her fangs. Shigiraki just looked at Clair with a stunned look. He was about to get up and leave when clair said that I'll be playing it to. He looked at me and sighed. He sat back down annoyed and yelled at them to hurry up.