togata mirio x reader.your one in a million.

Ok. This was requested by a friend and i thought it was really cute. This will be fluff. I wont tell the whole plot of the story but i think you will like it. Enjoy~~}}

(Y/N) POV:

I can't believe what happened. My mirio lost his quirk. He didnt seem to down. But that may be because of what sir nighteye told him to do. He told mirio to keep smiling. And im glad he is. I cant stand to see mirio sad.

We were in the same class. As were tamaki and nejire. I knew something was up when mirio didn't came back the same time as tamaki and nejire. Even the first years they were working with got back before mirio did. I missed him a lot. Then tamaki told me what They were doing. My eyes went wide. I just looked at him. He didn't say anything else and just walked away.

My heart was pounding. I couldn't focus in lessons. I was to worried about togata. I didnt see him for months. I didnt hear from him at all. Did he hate me? Just before the festival, mirio came back. I smiked and went to hug him when i saw a little girl. I just looked at her amd smiled.

"Hello, im (Y/N). Im a friend of mirio's. Whats your name?"  She looked up at mirio and he nodded she took a few stwps closer to me and hugged me.  My eyes went wide and i smiled. I picked her up gently and hugged her back. She was so cute. She looked at me.

" m..... M.... My names eri." I smiled happily at her. What a cute name. And could just hug her forever. I lokled at mirio and he was astounded but smiling at the same time.

"So, eri-chan, would you like to hang out with me for a little? I could take you to the little garden we have here. Its got loads of pretty flowers to pick."  Her mood started to lighten up and she nodded. I think i started to see the beginnings of a smile. I just giggled amd looked at mirio and deku.

"Is it ok if i take her to the garden?" Deku was unsure but mirio nodded. He was so bashful it was cute. I headed to the garden with eri-chan. What i didnt know was that mirio was daydreaming off.

Mirio's POV:

(Y/N) is the best. Eri-chan loves her. I can tell but who wouldn't. Shes sweet and caring and hot......... My eyes went wide. Why did I think that? I turned to deku.

"I should say hi to the others. I'll see you later deku"  I walked away from him and to tamaki and nejire. If anything, they'll help me with my plan. I smiled when i went over to them. They smiled back and nejire hugged me. I smiled back and hugged her too.

"Hey guys. Can i ask you for a favour pls?  I...... I wanna ask (Y/N) out and take her on a date. I was wondering if you guys could help me? Pls?"  Nejire smiled amd fangirled. She nodded rapidly. Tamaki nervously nodded and said he could make food.

"Finally, my otp is happening. Come on tamaki we have to go sort this out." Tamaki just looked at nejire nervously. He walked away blushing slightly. I wonder what they have planned.

>>>>>>>>>timeskip about half a day as i dont wanna give the date away.<<<<<<<<<<

(Y/N) POV:

I smiled as eri-chan picked flowers and made a flower crown. I giggled and picked a red rose. I smiled and smelled it sweetly. Eri-chan smiled and looked at me. My eyes went wide. I smiled back. She came over to me and put the crown on my head. She hugged me and i hugged back gently.

"You're even prettier now." I blushed at her comment and hugged her. I loved this little embodiment of adorableness like my own little sister. I smiled remembering her. Eri-chan just looked up at me, confussed. And smiled and thanked her. It was getting  close to tea time.

"Do you want to get something to eat, eri-chan?" She nodded rapidly. I smiled and got up. I put the dethorned rose in eri-chan's hair. I turned to Leave to go get food when togata walked up to us. He looked so confident. It was so cute. I held eri-chan's hand. She smiled and run up to mirio. She hugged him and told him what she made me. I smiled and walked to him.

"Hey, togata. We were just about to go get some food. Wanna join us?"  He blushed and smiled.

"I....... I actually have a picnic for us. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a pi..... Picnic with me?" I smiled and nodded. I picked eri-chan up and started to walk out of the garden. Mirio grabbed my hand softly.

"I...... I only want it to be u.... Us. Me and you." I just looked at him and hugged eri-chan. I shook my head no. He just sighed and chuckled. He smiled and gave in. I smiled and hugged eri-chan again. I put her down and i walked to togata. He smiled nervously. It was kinda out of character. I just brushed it off with what had happened.

Mirio's POV:

That flower crown made her look so much prettier. I didnt know that could happen. I led her and eri-chan to a really nice spot that i found when amajki and i were training. It looked over the entire of our city. It was a vit away from the school so we had to get a train there, but it was wonderful.

UA stood in the background, making everything perfect. It was like a symbol. Like all might, saying not to worry. I set the blanket down and put the basket down. They girls came running down the path. (Y/N) stopped and looked at the view. She smiled and loved it.

"Its beautiful, mirio. H..... How did you find a place like this?"  I just shrugged and smiled. I sat down and patted the space next to me. She smiled and came and sat down. Eri-chan ran up and sat on (Y/N)'s lap. We just smiled. I opened the basket and got the food out. Tamaki had made so much. He made steamed buns, bento ((hotdogs made to look like octopi)), sushi, some sandwiches and some mini steamed cheesecakes.

He and (Y/N) were friends, so he knew what she would like. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed some chopsticks and dug into the bento and rice. She was so cute. She had been eating and her cheeks had plumped up, making her look like a chipmunk. I giggled and looked at her admiring her beautiful features.

"(Y/N) can i ask you something please?"  She smiled and nodded. She finished eating and put her food down. I took her hands in mine and i was close to her face. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks flushed pink. Shes so cute.

"(Y/N), the reason i brought you here was because i..... I wanted to ask...... Ask you....... Oh god, why is this so hard....." She just looked at me and she had the cutest eyes ever.

(Y/N) POV:

I looked at togata confused. Why was he so nervous? Hes never like this. I put one of my hands on his cheek and smiled sweetly. He smiled back and took a breathe. He started again.

"(Y/N), ever since we met when we started UA, i..... I felt a connection. And ive recently found out what it is. (Y/N), w.... Will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes were wide. I giggled and nodded rapidly. I kissed him sweetly. He smiled and kissed back. I pulled away and hugged him. Eri-chan run up and hugged us. I giggled. Shes so cute.

"So, is (Y/N) my new sister?" My eyes went wide and i blushed. I giggled cutely.

"Im whoever you wamt me to be eri-chan."  I picked her up and hugged her. Togata hugged us both. I smiled. This was the best day of my life.

Extra ending:

"nejire, w..... We shouldn't be s..... Spying on t.... Them. Mirio will t....... Tell us how it went w...... When he comes back...." Tamaki hugged himself and looked at the blue haired girl with worry.

"Come on, tamaki. Aren't you even the littlest bit curious? Plus, i wanna make sure he doesn't mess it up." Nejire loomed through her binoculars and squealed at the site. Tamaki jumoed back scared. The poor boy almost had a heart attack.

"It worked!!!! Their hugging!!!! Thats a good sign!!!!!!"  Tamaki rolled his eyes slightly. He just wanted to get off of the roof.

"Cool. Can we get down now? Please? I.... I wanna go........ Go home...." Nejire sighed and went down with tamaki.

Ok. Thats the first request done. I hope you liked it. Sorry if its bad. Im kinda out of practice with fluffy stuff. I honestly dont know im doing it half the time if i do write it. Anyway, i hope you liked it. Im workimg on a tamaki one too. So yeah. Ive also got to do a few more for dabi so yeah. Thanks for reading.

Author-chan~~~}}