shoto todoroki x reader. the most wonderful time of year.

Ok, this was requested by mcbiccies very quickly. Theyve just got into my hero and are on season 3 i think. They are nkt ready for the heartbreak. Anyway, lets get into it. This is a christmas themed one}}

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was almost Christmas time and class 1A were decorating the class and giving out gifts and cards. I smiled as i walked past everyone and to shoto. I smiled softly as i put his card and gift on his desk. I sat at my seat next to him and smiled softly. He smiled soflty and nodded his thanks. I smiled and payed attention to the front of the class. After a few hours of being at school, we start to head home. I went to the car that my father had sent me.

I looked over at todoroki and smiled softly, waving at him as he got into his own car. He waved back and we both got into our cars. I looked out as the neighbourhood's went by like a movie. Soon, i arrived at nighteye's agency and I went in. I smiled as i saw bubble girl. I smiled and waved at her as she came over to meet me.

"Miss (Y/N), im so glad that your here. Sir was starting to worry that you would miss the party hes holding today. He made me get you a dress." She smiled and handed me a dress. It was in a cream cover and i couldnt see it. I smiled softly.* and thanked her. I went to a toilet and started to change.  I wore a black dress that went to red at the bottom. It had a shoulder strap with diamonds on it. (See image below)

I smiled softly as i put on some black heels, did my hair nice and dusted a little makeup

I smiled softly as i put on some black heels, did my hair nice and dusted a little makeup. Some mascara, a light dusting of eye shadow and some lipstick.  I walked out and smiled at bubble girl. She smiled and said that i looked beautiful.  I smiled softly and thanked her. I went to the lift and pushed the button to go to the hero christmas party that my father was holding. The doors opened and I smiled softly as I saw that they were still decorating.

I was early, dad knew i liked to help out decorating the office for Christmas.  I smiled as i saw what it would look like once it was done in my mind. I have the same quirk as dad. Dad didn't tell me much about my mother, so i didn't know that side of my family.

I walked to my father's office and knocked on the door. He opened it and greeted me. I was used to the way he spoke to everyone, but i knew he cared. I went to the boxes and smiled. I picked up a wreath and put it on his door. I smiled softly as i looked at my father. He sighed and hugged me softly. It wasn't unlike him to hug me, it was just surprising. He started to hand me some tinsel and helped me decorate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>timeskip to the party starting as writing about decorating will get boring😁😁<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I smiled as i saw a few of my friends from 1A. Ida was there and momo. I heard that shoto-kun was meant to be here as well, but i couldn't see him. I sighed as i went to the balcony that was in the floor the party was in and looked out over the city. I sighed again as i took a sip from the non alcoholic beverage i was drinking. And it wasnt. Dad was very specific about that.

As i was watching the city, it started to snow softly. I smiled softly and started to shiver slightly. I wasn't paying attention to what was around me, when someone suddenly covered my eyes and whispered softly in my ear.

"If you stay out here any longer, youll freeze to death. So let me warm you like your heart has warmed my cold emotionless one" i smiled happily at the voice. Shoto moved his hands away from my eyes and i smiled happily. I kissed his cheek and he took me back into the party. Some music started playing and everyone started to dance. I became flustered when todoroki dragged me to the dance floor with him.

I sighed softly as i swayed with him. He had his hands on my hips and i had my hands on his shoulders.  He smiled and got close to my ear and started to whisper in my ear again.

"Thank you for my gift, angel, i love it. I wore it here." I blushed at the name, he has never called me that. I had knitted him a read and white scarf, to wear when it was really cold. I didn't realise that everyone had stopped and were looking at us. We started to move away with out realising that too. Soon we had reached one of the open doorways and we stopped. I looked up at shoto and smiled, i then glanced upwards and my face turned beet red.

Shoto looked confused, as he looked up too see what i had seen. Mistletoe. We were both as red as his left side. I looked away but he put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him. I looked at him with a glint in my eye. I smiled softly as we both leaned in to kiss each other. When our lips connected, it was like fireworks were going off between us. I smiled softly and i grabbed the collor of his jacket and pulled him closer.

He smiled and deepened it more by wrapping his arms around my waist. I moaned softly and pulled away for air. I smiled more and looked at todoroki all flustered.

"Wow..... i love you todoroki-kun. So much." He smiled softly at me and held me close as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you more, (Y/N)-chan. Don't ever forget that, angel." This was and always will be the most wonderful time of the year.

Ok. There it is. Ik im doing these really early but it helps and doesnt make me stressed. Can you pls suggest any one if you have and want it to be written. Thank you. mcbiccies requested i do this. They've just got into my hero, which makes me love them even more. I hope it was everything you wanted, thank you do much for everything you've done for me.😘😘 thanks for reading and ill see you all soon.

Author-chan~~}}