izuku midorya x reader. Ocean eyes

Im sorry for the title, i didnt know what else to call it. Im sorry if its cringe but i have more fluff. I think this is so cute so. Again my friend requested this cause ive got writers block atm. So if you have a request pls leave it in the comments cause i need your help. Pls be specific on what you want me to do aswell. Well, here it goes. I hope it doesnt turn out rubbish.~}}

(Y/N) POV:

Its finally the easter holidays!!!!! Ive been waiting for these two weeks for ages. Mina and i were going to the aquarium tomorrow. I got the clothes i would wear tomorrow, some shorts and a tank top that has rock printed on the chest area. I was texting mina when i said i cant wait till tomorrow. Thats when she said she couldnt go. She said some family issues had come up. I said it was fine. I texted the others in 1A to see who was free.

I texted deku and i was basically begging him. He phoned me. Luckily i was out getting some food.

"Deku pls tell me that your free tomorrow to come to the aquarium with me?!" Suddenly out of no where mineta jumped out in front of me. I jumped backwards.

"I can go with you, (Y/N)" i yelled at him no and kinda kicked him in the balls and ran off. I hide behind and tree catching my breathe. Deku asked me if i was ok. I just told him that i ran into mineta. Deku said that he was free tomorrow. I smiled.

"Really?! Ok. Meet me at the aquarium at ten ok?" He said ok and i hung up. I smiled. I ran home with my udon and bento with rice. I got home and went to my room and ate my dinner. I smiled. Tomorrow was going to be fun.

Deku's POV:

I smiled happy. I had liked (Y/N) for a while. I decided to wear something smart but casual. I got out some jeans and a dress shirt for casual wear. I smiled and went to bed.

(Y/N) POV:

I smiled. I finished eating my dinner and put the rubbish in the trash. I went back to my room and started to choose what to wear. I could wear what i was going to wear. The short shorts and the tank top or i could wear a dress. I cringed slightly. I don't particularly like wearing dresses unless the mood strikes me. So i decided to go with my first option.

I layed the clothes out on my dresser and got into bed. I smiled more. I was nervous about tomorrow. I.... I suppose people would call that a date?...... But we aren't going out and i dont think he likes me back the same. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow.

~~~~~~timeskip to the next day at around 7 am.~~~~~

I woke up happy that today had come. I was gonna go to the aquarium with my best friend........ OK, i thought of him more as a friend but thats besides the point. I got up and got breakfast. I had some toast and smiled. I kissed my mom's cheek and walked upstairs to have a shower.

I hummed as the water trickled down my back. I smiled. It helped ease the aches i was feeling. I got out and dried myself. I put my hair in a town and let it dry. I still had two hours to spare. I smiled and decided to text midorya. I kinda woke him up. Hes so cute when he's tired. I giggled cutely and tried to wake him up.

(Y/N): come on deku. Its time to wake up. You have two hours till we meet up.

Deku:  but its so early. I don't wanna wake up yet. I wanna stay in my warm bed.

(Y/N): deku, its gonna be warm today. Plus, if there's a lot of people at the aquarium, its gonna be hot in there.

Deku: but its my bed. With all might everywhere.

(Y/N): do you not want to spend the day with me?

Deku: of course i do. Its just so early.