Chapter 14

Kinn pretended to be tired and rested his head on Porsche's shoulders, putting his entire body weight on him.
"Oh it was such a tiring journey from Mae Hong Son. And now I have to look for a hotel going around in this scorching heat. I think I am going to faint."

"Okay okay, you can stay the night with me, but tomorrow find a new hotel." Porsche gave him the benefit of the doubt.

"You are my saviour." Kinn sniff kissed Porsche's cheek.

Porsche and the receptionist both got shocked at this stranger's action towards another stranger on a remote island.

Before Porsche could react to what just happened, Kinn took Porsche's bag along with his own and the key the receptionist put on the table and headed towards their room.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Come out fast. I need to shower too. What are you doing for so long?" Porsche hit on the washroom door, waiting for half an hour for Kinn to finish his shower.

"If you are too eager to shower, you can join in with me." Kinn said from inside.

"No, th..." He could not even finish the sentence. The washroom door opened and Porsche was pulled inside and the door closed.

The shower was running. Kinn was completely naked with a full erection.

"What the..." Porsche could not even.

Kinn started taking off Porsche's clothes and Porsche resisted.

"Don't stop me." Kinn's voice was husky and seductive.

Porsche stopped resisting but didn't participate fully either. He let Kinn take his shirt off and then his pants too.

Completely naked, Kinn took him under the shower and standing behind him, he applied some bodywash on his palms and started rubbing it on Porsche's penis, trying to make it erect.

Porsche put one hand on the wall in front for support and with his other hand he pulled Kinn more against his body from behind him.

Kinn started leaving bite marks on his shoulders and rubbing his penis continuously.

Porsche was going weak on his knees, as if losing his balance.

Kinn realized it and turned Porsche around right then and picked him up from the ground in an embrace.

Kinn then tried to kiss Porsche on the lips but Porsche tried to resist the lip-kiss. Kinn would not give up.

He became more aggressive. He went towards the wall with Porsche on his lap and locked him there, so he couldn't move his face any further behind.

Kinn then dived in with full determination and took Porsche's lips by force.

The lip-kiss was powerful. Kinn wanted to push his tongue inside Porsche's mouth but Porsche would not let him. Again.

Kinn knew what to do then. He used the middle finger of his right hand and looked for and found the opening between Porsche's buttcheeks and then Kinn just shoved his finger inside Porsche's butt with full force.

Porsche groaned in pain with this explicit violation and opened his mouth wide due to the pain, allowing Kinn a chance to push through his tongue inside Porsche's mouth.

His finger was still inside Porsche's butt, caressing his G-spot and making Porsche feel tremors of pleasure while taking his lips with full force. He was a force to reckon and Porsche was getting devoured by that force.