Chapter 20

Two years ago at Korn's house...

Kinn had come to visit his father but he overheard Chan and Korn's conversation from outside the room.

So instead of going in to meet him, Kinn left the house in a hurry.

He was part worried, part afraid.
He needed to inform Porsche about his father's evil plans but he could not reveal his father's identity because of the enmity between Kan and his father.

Porsche would not trust him if he told him the truth. He had to find some other way to keep Porsche safe.

On the way to Kan's house, he tried to call Porsche but he wasn't picking up.

Reaching the house, he went in.

Kan was sitting there.
"Ah, Kinn. How are you?"

"I an doing good, uncle Kan. Where is Porsche?"
He asked, trying to hide his tension.

"Oh he went out with Pete. He will come back soon. Wait here with me."

"Oh uncle, let me call Pete first then."

Kinn called Pete and he answered, "Yes Kinn?"

"Porsche is out with you?"

"Oh no, who told you?" Pete sounded disappointed.

"Uncle Kan. Why?"

"Never mind. Talk to Porsche. He wasn't picking up your call on purpose. Now it's no use hiding."
Pete then handed the phone over to Porsche.

"How did you know I am out with Pete?"
Porsche asked.

"I am at your house. Where are you now?"

"I am out with Pete, shopping for your surprise birthday party but now it's not a surprise anymore. But what are you doing at my place?"

"Porsche, move in with me."

"What?" Porsche couldn't believe this.

"Send me your live location. I am coming to meet you."

"Okay, I'm sending it to you."

Porsche could not believe what he just heard.

"Pete, he just asked me to move in with him."

"Wow, what! That's amazing."

"But uncle Kan is all alone. We have been giving each other company and I don't know if leaving him like this would be a good idea."

"Hey, you do what you think is best. Don't feel pressurized. My friend will understand." Pete told him.

Half an hour later, Kinn arrived.

"Porsche, will you move in with me?"
This was the first sentence he said.

"Is this your idea of a proposal? Cause moving in is a big decision. We have just been dating for a few months now."
Porsche said.

"I have thought about it and I think I am ready to take the next step. I am serious. Move in with me?"
Kinn was trying not to sound desperate.

He believed the only way to keep Porsche safe was to keep him close to him and away from Kan's house.

Pete said, "I will leave you two to talk. Vegas is here to pick me up."

Vegas waved them from the car and they both waved back at him as Pete walked to the car.

Pete left with Vegas.

Porsche didn't know how to say no to Kinn. He tried.
"Kinn, I want you not to get mad and please know that I appreciate you and this gesture of yours but I can't move in with you right now."

"Why?"
Kinn aksed.

"Dad just died. It's only been a few months. Uncle Kan is all alone. I need to be there for him."

"I won't take no for an answer."

"What do you mean?"

Kinn picked Porsche up.

"What are you doing? Are you going to force me to go live with you now?"

"Yes, I want you to come live with me and I won't take no for an answer."
Kinn carried Porsche up and went to his car.

If Porsche wouldn't agree to go by consent, he would be taken by force.

Keeping Porsche safe was Kinn's priority right now. He would do what it takes to keep his love safe.