new feelings

⎈𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

There was about five more minutes until class ended. I was staying after school to help Liz with some homecoming stuff after she asked for my help.

I gladly agreed to help her, excited that maybe a moment or a spark could apparate between us.

I planned on asking her to homecoming long ago, I just don't know when.

The bell rang and I ran out of the classroom, I had to go to the bathroom first to freshen up, then I could go see Liz.

As I was fixing my hair with little to no materials, I heard a distant voice outside whisper-yelling.

"Happy, I told you to rest today! I'll walk home, it's fine!" I heard. Wait a minute, Happy? Someone in this school is an Avenger too?

I cracked open the door just a bit so I could see who it was, looking around for any figures.

Just Y/n, WAIT WHAT? Y/n calling Happy? That's insane, but why?

I didn't know anything, but I just have to find out.

Is she an Avenger? Could she be...Oh shit!

I know she's Black Cat, I just need confirmation.

Okay, I might have a crush on Liz, but she can wait. I gotta' see what Y/n's up to.

She scanned the hall then left abruptly. I followed suit, just a bit delayed.

She left the school then started speed-walking towards this extremely sketchy alleyway.

What I saw next made me believe my eyes were deceiving me.

I saw Black Cat jump onto the roof of that alleyway.

I knew it! I knew it! But wait a minute, that also means that Y/n is Tony Stark's daughter.

PETER YOU DUMB IDIOT Y/N L/N IS REALLY Y/N STARK! HOLY SHIT!

My thoughts raced in circles in my mind, I was discombobulated, I felt like an absolute idiot.

How could I not have figured it out sooner? I mean looking at it now was pretty obvious.

The similar mannerisms, personality, how Y/n always ran off so quickly.

It all makes sense now, but I can't say shit. At least not for now.

No, I wanna play with this bit of information I have. I smirked to myself when I cracked the case.

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

Okay, so according to Dad he said that there was something urgent and I needed to go on a daytime patrol instead of the night.

I've been patrolling for two hours, and still no sign of conflict anywhere in New York.

I really hope The Vulture isn't in hiding, then is going to fuck us all.

I even asked Ocith to make a heat map of this morning in all of New York.