operation ferry

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I threw a punch towards Nat's abdomen. She took my fist and retracted it, I then kicked her ankles and sent her to the floor.

After I took Nat down, Bucky elbowed me in my breast. "Ow! Shit!" I cursed. He tackled me then I elbowed his hips.

Nat got up and tried punching me, but I kicked her harshly to the floor. I then flipped onto the floor taking Bucky with me.

I got up breathing heavily, evidently being the victor of this fight. "And that, ladies and gentleman, is how it's done." I gloated.

"Good work." Bucky complimented. "You're getting better and better N/n." Nat said.

"Thanks, guys. Really, you guys offering to help me means a lot." I smiled.

"Don't mention it." Nat replied. I went out of the training rooms and into my shower, washing the hot sweat off my fatigued body.

Once I left the shower, I headed to the minibar to get a snack, and maybe sit with The Avengers for a bit.

"Hey Dad." I greeted cheerily. "Hey, hun."

"Um, listen, when exactly do you plan on coming back from your vacation? It's been three weeks, and I'll pay the school more money to shut up if you'd like, but when do you plan on getting back?" He asked.

"Oh wow, I never knew you needed me this much, Dad. I guess I really am special, huh?" I smirked.

"The strongest Avenger, well after me, of course." Thor chimed in.

I chuckled heartily. "Well, I don't exactly know, but when I'm ready I'll tell you. I'm sorry I'm making you waste so much money to keep the school quiet." I apologized.

"Non sense, if it's for my little girl then it's worth every penny." He proclaimed.

"Thanks, Dad. Really I appreciate it." I smiled.

After having a little one on one conversation with my Dad, I decided to go watch some Netflix with Wanda, Nat, and Cap.

"What're we watching?" I asked, hopping onto the couch.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians." Wanda answered.

"Oh are you kidding? I love them! They're like kangaroo crack babies." I conjured.

"What a weird way to describe them, but okay." Nat shrugged.

"I just love the way Kris is both a mom and a manager. I think she's the only 'Momager' that exists." Steve expressed.

"You forgot Karens that enrolled their kids on a dance or soccer team, Uncle Steve." I reminded.

"I still have yet to understand this 'Karen' phenomenon." Steve inquired.

"Believe me you don't wanna' know the first thing about them." Wanda warned.

I focused my attention onto the show, while eating Wanda's cookies.

𝐁𝐙𝐙𝐙𝐙𝐙....

huh? Oh it's my phone.