homecoming, the real thing

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

"Okay listen up, we gotta' follow The Vulture up to Mr. Stark's plane, he's planning on stealing all the gear." Spider-Man explained.

"Oh hell no, you don't. No one steals from my Dad." I bragged.

"Alright, I see the plane taking off. Get into position." I ordered.

Spider-Man grabbed onto my waist tightly, and shot a web onto The Vulture's wing engine.

"Grab on tight, don't let go." To which I nodded.

His hand placement was very questionable, to other people it might've seemed as if we were a couple, but we aren't. Which is what made it weird.

But, that wasn't important right now. Currently, we were being flung into the air from side to side, whilst being hung to a web.

Spider-Man then let go of his web and attached one onto the plane.

"I'll go up to the top, you stay here." I informed.

I crawled up the sides of the airplane, careful not to drop thirty-thousand feet down.

Oh boy, if I thought an elevator shaft was petrifying, wait 'till I can register this.

I was finally at the top of the plane waiting to ambush The Vulture.

"He's using one of those matter phase-shifters again, Cat." Spider-Man stated. "Okay, I need you to set off the intruder alarm, I'll be by in sec."  I commanded.

Almost abruptly after the alarm was set off, The Vulture cut through the floor of the plane and ran after Spider-Man who was clinging onto it with his whole life.

"Just a typical homecoming, on an invisible jet, fighting my girlfriend's Dad." Spider-Man complained.

"Girlfriend!?" I exclaimed. "Sorry! Date." He corrected.

"Damn right."

As soon as he was finished with his snarky comment, The Vulture grazed the side of the plane he was on, attempting to slice his body in half.

"I'll admit, I have to thank The Vulture for that one." I smirked.

"Oh, gee! Thanks, partner." Spider-Man rebuked sarcastically. "You're totally welcome! It's my pleasure, really."

The Vulture tried to escape without causing a scene, but it was too late for that I grappled onto his wing, grabbing Spider-Man along the way.

At first we were flying around the plane, then we were about to crash into the deadliest part.

"Uh, oh! Incoming engine fatality!" I warned. I braced myself, preparing for the harsh impact, but Spider-Man quickly blasted a new web combo he learned himself.

"Woah, I can't believe that worked!" He celebrated. Of course, with our luck our victory can't last any longer.

The engine fell out of the holster all together. "You just had to celebrate too soon, did you!?" I insulted.

We were hanging onto the broken engine by a thread.

"I'll kick it off, you web the both of us onto the plane, alright?" I ordered.