stranded

𓃭𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

✍︎︎2012....

"You don't have what it takes, old man!" An eager little child spoke.

"Old man? I'll show you 'Old man' little lady." Taunted Tony Stark.

He shot his anti-gravity blast from the palm of his suit's hand at the little girl's hair, ambitiously, attempting to make her hair afloat.

"Woah! Cool." She jubilantly celebrated. "I bet you can't make my whole body fly!" She dared.

"I bet I can." And so he aimed his hand at the little girl's small, lean body.

"Daddy's the second best superhero in the world!" She laughed.

"Oh? Who's the first?" He tilted his head.

"Me. 'Cause I'm Y/n Stark." She smirked. "That's right, and I wouldn't wanna' have it any other way." Tony agreed.

Just as the happy father-daughter pair elated in their conversation. A Bifrost's army ship flew through the two's home separating them from each other's hold.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Tony ran frantically to her side as she laid silently.

Her body was as still as a needle on the floor. "Y/n?" He shook her awake but to no avail. She stuck her tongue out, with her eyes closed, momentarily.

"Haha! I got you." She joked, sitting up. "Y/n, don't joke about that! I'm serious, I thought you were dead meat."

"I'm sorry." She sulked.

"Listen to me, I need you to call Happy tell him to get you out of here and grab Pepper on the way." He ordered her hastily.

"But, Dad—"

"—No buts! Go, now!"

She watched him as he frantically walked around his hall—Desperate for a solution—He had barely noticed that a Bifrost ship had flew by once more and pushed him off the 70 story building.

"Dad!" Young frightened Y/n screamed.

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

✍︎︎Present day...

I saw him, again. It was in New York 2012, I had just turned 8 mere weeks ago. Loki had sent his army and they were coming for The Avengers.

It was the first time I thought he had died, and I don't recall if I've ever been more petrified. But I still called Happy like he wanted me to.

And in the end, he was okay. Yet, something like that happened again, and he wasn't okay, he died.

After my realization, I woke up anxiously gasping for air.

"Y/n! Y/n, are you okay!?" Peter asked, hurriedly. He sat up beside me and looked panicked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I said, reaching for a glass of water.

I had asked Peter to sleep at the cabin for the weekend, I wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet and it was two days before we had to go back to school, so there we were huddled together closely, on a queen size bed.