third sin: lust.

daeva woods

chapter three: lust.

lust
/ləst/

noun
very strong sexual desire.
•••••

liam montgomery.

boy is he a fine specimen.

liam is the only guy i want and haven't gotten. he's got these emerald green eyes and brown floppy hair. oh and you can't forget those dimples and abs.

ugh! i need him.

i crave him.

ew, i sound crazy.

i need him to want me so i can finally have sex with him. but he probably already wants me because, who wouldn't? i laugh to myself.

he'll definitely want me when he sees me tonight. tonight is party night.

my "friend" nicole is throwing a party at her house and i've gotten a little extra done up for liam.

i'm wearing a short, tight, red two piece and black heels. i paired it with a pearl clutch.

now, who wouldn't want to scoop me up after seeing me in this?

nobody, that's the answer.

***

i arrive at this dumb party and see teenagers dry humping to the beat of the music and drunkies making out on the lawn.

ew, gross.

anyway, i walk in and move around the crowd to get something to drink.

i'm gonna need some liquid courage before i go hunting down my man.

i grab a shot of tequila and wince at the taste.

ew.

i put the shot glass in the sinks and go on my journey to find mr. hottie.

i'm walking down the hallway trying to find him until a certain someone bumps into me.

"ugh, watch where you're going!" i shout at her.

"sorry- oh wait it's you." camela says while rolling her eyes at me.

"nice to see you too." i say sarcastically.

"mmhmm sure." camela says while turning away.

"wait! have you seen liam?" i ask her desperate to get my hands on that fine piece of a person.

"why do you ask?" she asks me while raise an eyebrow.

"because i want to fuck him. why else?" i say bluntly.

"yeah, you're not gonna fuck him." she says while smirking.

"and why is that?" i ask confused on why she thinks she has the upper hand.

"because he's my boyfriend." she says while smirking even bigger.

what?!