fifth sin: gluttony.

tw: mentions of eating disorder

daeva woods

chapter five: gluttony.

glut·ton·y
/ˈɡlətnē/

noun
habitual greed or excess in eating.
•••

i basically inhale my big mac and large fries.

i try to wash it down with my sprite but mcdonald's sprite is deadly. it's so freaking bubbly, i don't get it.

"mmm." i moan at the taste of my apple pie.

i never eat like this unless it's from here.

i don't know what's in there because i'll always come back to it.

but that wasn't the case last year...

i felt like i was gaining way too much wait so i stopped eating, i would eat meals in front of people but spit it out in a napkin right after. i didn't see any results to my weight so i kept not eating and working out all the time. at some point i got really skinny and didn't even notice until i passed out and was rushed to the hospital. the doctor told my parents that i had developed an eating disorder, they didn't even know what that was. it was a really hard time for me and it was even worse after. everyone kept watching me while i was eating to make sure i didn't spit it out.

i- i don't want to think about it anymore.

now, i eat mcdonald's all the time because i used to eat it all the time as a guilty pleasure.

if i eat it now, it makes me feel like how i did pre eating disorder.

i finish off my last fry and i go to order another big mac. and this is why i can't eat here anymore. i'll probably gain more weight again and get another eating disorder.

fucking fantastic.