🔸오빠🔸

🔸OPPA🔸
______________

Arra(I know)"

He knows?

Mwo(what)", I was shocked.

“You are Vincenzo Cassano's sister, I know that. You are the one who hurt Lawyer Choi, right?"

I was left speechless. I didn't know what to say.

“I heard about you from Han Seunghyeok . At first when I met you I couldn't recognised you until you mentioned your name. I just want to ask you, Were you lying to me about your feelings?"

“No, I would.... never....... lie about my feelings. I really like....no.... I think I love you......"

I noticed tears streaming down my face. I don't know why because I was never a type of person that cries over something like this.

What are you doing to me Hanseo?

It doesn't matter to me if you are Vincenzo's sister or not. I won't ask you to leave him. I just want to be with you", he hugged me.

“Don't you hate me? I mean I hurt people"

“You won't hurt anyone without any reason, will you?"

“But I'm fighting against your company? That doesn't bother you? ", I asked him looking into his eyes.

“It doesn't because it's not mine anyways", he said in a disappointed tone.

“I can make Babel yours, if you want to"

“It's okay, you don't have to. I'll manage that on my own"

“But let me know if you change your mind", he chuckled at my sentence.

“Of course, My princess"

“Princess?"

“Yes and you, Stop calling me Hanseo-ssi. Call me Oppa"

“Oppa?", I let a small laugh.

“Why are you laughing? I'm really your Oppa. I'm two years older than you"

“Ohh really? How do you know that?"

“I peeked into the files Choi Myunghee had"

I chuckled at his sentence, Arrseo, Oppa"

“Say that again"

“I won't", I said as I ran into my room.

Yahh", he shouted while running behind me.

I was about to close the door but I was late.

And now I was trapped between the door and him.
If it was some other guy then I would have hit him till now.

“What do you want?", I asked.

Oppa....... say that again"

This guy won't leave me.

“Oppa~", I said doing some aegyo.

“Yah, wh-what did you do right now?", He stuttered as he placed his hands on his cheeks.

“Wae~(Why)?, Uri Oppa told me to do so, you want me to stop~", I said as I pouted and made a puppy eyes.

Hajima(Don't)", he said as he ran into my bed and hiding his face with a pillow.
We both ended up cuddling eachother to sleep.

Today I was a different side of Hanseo.  I could never imagine that he also has such a mature side that he took such a decision. It must have been so hard for him.
Even thinking that he trusts me makes me happy.

We promised eachother that we won't take advantage of this relation and keep low for sometime.
So I need to hide the fact that I am dating Jang Hanseo from my brother for time being.

I promise.....
I will protect you.....
I will never leave you Hanseo.....

A/N:
It's raining non-stop in my area.
I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow.
If I can't then I'll post twice next day.

Stay safe
Hwaiting ✊