🔸BEREAVED FAMILIES🔸

🔸BEREAVED FAMILIES🔸
__________________________

Mr. Cho informed us that he was able to find Wang Shaolin's Iris earlier. Me and Zo went to the basement where the temple was located.

Miss Seo was also there. She was acting weird as usual.

We asked the monks to empty the basement but they were refusing to leave. Zo was really frustrated. I mean who wouldn't. The gold costs nearly billion dollars.

I made my way towards the Yeongho Snack bar for eating teokkboki for my lunch. I saw the thugs from earlier there. They were talking with Mrs. Kim of the snake bar, Mr. Kang of the Go dance studio and Mr. Tak the owner of Heil dry cleaners.

“Did something happened?", I asked them eyes those thugs. I noticed that there was a lady too.

“We are doing a business here", the Fake-Park-Saeroyi said.

“Business, What type of business?", I asked.

“Travel agency", the leader said.

“Bye bye balloon", Fake-Park-Saeroyi said.

“Make sure that you won't cause any trouble", I said as I made my way towards the restaurant.

“Mrs. Kim, one... Wait no two servings of teokkboki, please", I said while taking a seat on the chair.I didn't even had a single grain of rice from the morning.

Instead of bringing teokkboki she brought Bibimpam.

“Mrs. Kim, I didn't order this"

“I know, Amelia-ssi. You didn't had your lunch, did you? And you should eat some vegetables and meat more. See how skinny you are"

If I had a mother she would nag me like this

My eyes were becoming teary.

“Thank you, Mrs Kim. And call me Lia", I said as I cleared my throat.

“Aigoo, no matter how strong you look and the end of the day we all are same", she said as she patted my back.

“Why are you being nice to me?", I asked.

“You remind me of my Unnie"

“Unnie? Where is she now?", I asked.

“She is dead"

“Omo, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that", I replied.

“Gwaenchanna, it's not like you knew. Eat alot and ask me if you need something, okay?", She said as I nodded.

I recieved a call from Mr Nam saying that there is an emergency.
What happened was Seo prosecutor was found died and there was a raid going on two banks.

“Yesterday Jang Hanseo was talking about this, right?", Chayoung Unnie said.

“It seems like that. So they Killed Mr. Seo to scare the chief prosecutor. And the Cheif prosecutor raided the banks because of Babel's order", I replied.

“Bingo", Zo said.

Our conversation was interrupted by a phone call. It appears that Jung Inguk prosecutor decided to meet up with us.

He told us that Director Gil was trying to make a deal with Babel. We tried to bring him on our side but he refused.

After a while there was a news on the tabloid that dongil and Tarsan bank are going to make a big investment on Babel. So now Babel are most likely to bring RDU-90 in the market.

We received a message from the bereaved families that they are on their way to the picnic.

I feel bad for them.

They tried so hard to stop this.

Then we recieved a call from prosecutor Inguk. He informed us that Director Gil was on Babel's side now and he wants to help us with this now.

So according to our plan we reached the location. We were waiting for someone near the gate according to our plan but no one came.

I, Haejoon, Zo, Chayoung Unnie and Mr Nam then went inside and saw blood all over the floor. Then we recieved a message from the bereaved families.

We rushed towards the location.

They killed themselves.

Why.....?
They don't deserve this....
This Babo....
I'll make sure to pay back every single thing you did......