🔸OH GYEONGJA🔸

🔸OH GYEONGJA🔸
____________________

All the plaza people were having a party at Toto restaurant because the lady of pawn shop was pregnant. Everyone was having fun genuinely which made me feel happy. It feels like a huge family get-together party. This people have unknowingly became an important part of my life.

The bye bye balloon leader was dancing. It seems like he is drunk. I was busy laughing at him and so was everyone. I recieved a message.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Boi ❤️

If you are at Geumga Plaza then leave
as soon as possible. Make everyone
leave too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly I heard a sound of sirens.

“Everybody, leave the Plaza. Quickly", I shouted.

I made sure that everyone was out of the Plaza. I saw Zo rushing inside.

“Zo oppa, where are you going?", I shouted and tried to stop him but Haejoon pulled me back.

“Don't go", he said.

I sighed and waited for Zo.

Jang Hanseok was trying to demolish the Plaza. It seems that he knows about Geullotine file now.

NEXT DAY

“Everything would have turned into ashes", Mr. Nam said.

“Who reported to the fire brigade?", Chayoung said.

“About that, it-", I was about to tell them but suddenly Hanseo entered out of nowhere.

What's with those clothes now.....?

He was wearing colorful jacket. I noticed a scare on his forehead.

I looked at him with a question mark on my face.

He told us that Jang Hanseok was trying to get out the Geullotine file as we predicted.

TIMESKIP

I saw Zo standing near the bugeoppang seller.
“Zo, where are you going?", I asked.

“For meeting mom", he replied with a smile.

This Oppa is really happy nowadays. He finally got to be with his mother. I'm happy but kinda jeleous knowing I can't meet my mother like him.

“Let's go together", I replied.

Atleast he is happy.....

I thought and smiled looking at him.

“What happened to you? Are you possessed by a ghost? You are smiling like that, that's not what my sis does", he said.

He is even making fun of me now.....

It's been a while bickering with him like this.

We reached the hospital and seeing something we would never expect. Eommonim was killed.

Zo almost collapsed near her bed but I prevented him from falling. A single tear escaped from his eyes.

A second ago he was so smiley
And now
He lost his mother.....

I hate seeing him like this. He never had peace in his life. He never got to do what he want. He was never given a chance to. Even in Italy as well as here. His life is such a mess but he never deserved that. He is such a sweet person behind a mask of a dirty Mafia. I will make sure that we'll make does people pay double of what they did.

Luckily from the CCTV we found out that killer. We got his address with Haejoon's help.

We got  hold on that person and made our way towards Jang Hanseok's place.

Jang Hanseok you are going to experience hell before dying.......

A/N:
I know I'm being nossy right now but I really need your help.
Nowadays the number of comments keep decreasing.
I'm getting anxious about this story.
So I just wanted to ask...

Is this really good....?

That's it...

Thankyou for reading my book 💜

Stay safe and healthy

Bubyeeeee