🔸CALL🔸

🔸CALL🔸
_________

Mr. Han Seunghyeok of Wusang became Cheif prosecutor. Earlier today Mr Ahn Giseok the NIS agent brought his chief to Jipuragi law firm.

I was done putting all the documents of Babel together since we were going to finally file a law suit against them with the help of GUELLOTINE FILE. I looked around and noticed Zo was not there in the Law firm.

"Haejoonie, Where is Zo?", I asked.

"Ohh, he went to the ice rink. Jang Hanseo called him earlier, you didn't knew?", Haejoon said.

"No I don't"

"Mr. Han called the Interpol to arrest Zo"

"What? Where are they now?", I asked.

I rushed to the location. This people are really ignoring me nowadays.

"Zo oppa", I shouted.

"Lia-yaa, Why are you here?", He asked.

"Why am I here? Why didn't you tell me anything regarding the Interpol?"

"What..? I can't hear you", Zo said while acting like he can't hear me.

I hit him on his shoulder.

"Ahhh, it hurts", he shouted.

"Forget that, Hanseo Oppa what about you? Why didn't you tell me anything? Huh", and I was ignored once again.

"Hyungnim, just shoot me on my arm lightly. If I return like this they will suspect", Hanseo said while looking at Zo.

"Yahhh, Micheseo.... What do mean by shoot me", I shouted.

"Yes, I should. Give me the gun", Zo said.

"You guys.. can't you hear me?", I asked.

"Lia, that's why we didn't tell you. You will get anxious and stop us", Hanseo said.

I sighed.

Zo was about to shoot him but Hanseo shouted in the middle.

"Oppa, hajimma. It will hurt a lot, you might even faint", I said.

"It's okay. I can handle this much of pain", he assured me.

Zo shot him.

"It doesn't hurt that m...much", he stuttered as he lost his conscious.

"Aigo, and he says I can handle the pain", I sighed.

FEW DAYS LATER.

Zo and Chayoung filed a law suit against Babel. Jang Hanseok was behind the bars according to our plan. Last night Zo and I went to Mr Han of Wusang and threatened him which made our task easier

I was at the Law firm because I was having fever. It was better than staying alone at home. Zo went to meet Jang Hanseok who was in the Jail.

Mr Ahn Giseok entered the law firm and there was someone behind him.

I was surprised when I saw his face.

"Luca....?", I exclaimed.

"sì, Ms. Cassano", he replied.

"è passato un po 'di tempo(It's been a while)", I shook hands with him.

"Where is Mr.Consigliere", he asked.

Soon Zo came and they were talking to eachother.

I was sitting beside with Mr Nam, Mr Ahn and Chayoung Unnie on the other side while translating what they were talking.

TIMESKIP

"Oppa, can't I come with you both?", I asked Zo while making puppy eyes.

Haejoon and Zo were going to Italy but they are not taking me together because of my fever. While Mr Nam was crying because Zo was going.

I almost cried when I saw the tenants giving Zo and Haejoon some or the other things.

Zo even refused me to accompany them to the airport.

Me, Mr Nam and Chayoung Unnie were all alone in the Law firm. I tried to call Taehyun and Saemi but neither of them were picking up.

I'm having some crazy thoughts.

Something is definitely off.

"Lia-ssi, Why are you crying?", Chayoung Unnie asked.

"Me....?", I asked while I felt my tears.

I was really crying.

"Are you okay, Lia-ssi", Mr Nam asked.

"Don't worry they will be fine", Chayoung Unnie said while patting my back.

"I'm alright. I kinda get sensitive because of my fever", I assured them that I'm fine.

Suddenly we heard some sounds from outside.

I rushed towards the door and saw Seo Miri-ssi was horribly scared.

"Ms. Seo, What happened? Why are you sweating like this?", I asked her.

"Some bad guys entered the Nanyak temple", she said.

I held her hand assuring that everything's going to be fine.

"Ms. Seo, come here when I call you nicely", that guy said.

I noticed Mr. Cho was there too but he had some bruises on his face.

Chayoung Unnie was arguing with that man while Mr Nam went to call the Plaza people for help and I was protecting Ms. Seo.

"Just bring her here", that guy ordered his minions.

Chayoung Unnie came in the middle but she was pushed aside. I managed to stab that person with my nail file but slowly all my energy started to drain.

A man was about to hit me but someone stopped me from getting hit.

I looked at that person and it was Haejoon.

I sighed in relief.

"Are you girls alright?", Haejoon asked us and we nodded.

Soon Zo also came forward.

"Why did you came back?", Chayoung Unnie asked.

"I forgot to feed Inzagi", Zo said.

I chuckled.

Soon they all started fighting. I couldn't help him because of my condition.

Suddenly Zo got hurt.

"Oppa...", I shouted and run towards him while Haejoon was trapped between these thugs.

The Plaza people came all of a sudden and started to fight with those thugs.

It was such a shocking scene.

Why is everyone in this Plaza so strong...?

Zo was telling Mr Cho about how we moved the gold from the basement story while I was laying on the desk because of my fever.

I hate getting sick......

"Oppa, I am going home now", I said and picked up my phone and jacket.

I was about to leave the Law firm my phone buzzed.

It was a unknown number.

"Hello, Who's speaking?", I asked.

"Ohh, Uri Taal (My daughter) you don't remember your mother's voice", she said.

My eyes widened.

"Step-mother........"