🔸2🔸

2. Love letter
________________

"I hate Paolo", I shouted as I threw the gift he gave me.

"Me too. He's too much", Haejoon said.

He ruined my 16th birthday. I never wanted to invite him but Zo said we should because we really respect Mr. Cassano and he is his son at the end of the day.

What happened was he tried to put Zo down and was really arrogant to me and Haejoon.

I swear if he was not Mr. Cassano's son I would have shown him his place.

I was going through the gifts I recieved on my birthday with Haejoon.

"Lia, Who is Kevin?", Haejoon asked.

"Kevin? Maybe some guy of my class. I heard that name before"

"Are you for real?", He made a I-can't-believe-you look.

"Yup", I said flipping my hair.

"So, this Kevin guy wrote a letter? For you", he said opened the letter.

"Wait, really? Let me have a look", I snatched away the letter from his hands

"Are you going to read it?"

"Of course I will", I replied.

I opened the letter while Haejoon was trying to peek to read it.

So childish ..

And that is the reason I don't call him oppa. I am mature then him atleast for my age.

"It's a love letter? Right?", Haejoon asked and I nodded.

"Why are you smiling? You like him?", He almost shouted

"Ani, because this is my first love letter and this is really cute", I replied.

"It would have not been the first if I gave you what I wrote back then", he murmured but I was busy reading the letter.

"Mwo? Did you say something? I didn't hear", I asked.

He just ignored my words.

"I never knew a cold dramatic girl like you would like a love letter this much"

"No girls hates love letters"