🔸PAST🔸

🔸PAST🔸
____________

(Disclaimer: This chapter contains sensitive topics)

"I was a Mafia in Italy", I said.

I didn't wanted to hide anything from him. I just want to tell him everything.

"Mwo....? Mafia....?", His eyes widened.

"Yes, A Mafia consigliere ", I paused.

"Actually Zo is not my biological brother.... He saved me from my abusive step mother and adopted me...", I stopped as tears started to form in my eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if it's hard to. Just don't. Like I said before I don't care who you are", he said as he hugged me.

I started to cry more and more.

"I knew... I knew that Vincenzo is not your brother", he said.

My eyes widened.

He knows...?

"That day, when you were drunk you called his mother as Zo's mother not yours. You even told me your name. Kim Minhye, right?"

I did what?

"Yo.......You knew? Why didn't you...... ask me.....?", I asked while sobbing.

"I waited for you to tell me", he said.

Do I deserve you Hanseo?

"I actually........lost my memories. I don't..... I still don't remember....... anything about my childhood. I had gotten into a accident in which I hurt my head.........The only family I had was my step mother.

She said that my father died in that accident and my mother passed away while giving birth to me. My step mother was like a witch. She used to hit me whenever she wanted to release her stress..... ", I said while tears started to fall from my eyes uncontrollably.

Hanseo's eyes were tearing up too.

"At first I didn't even know that I was being abused. I thought that was normal. I used to think every parent does that.

So whenever she is upset I would take her golf bat and stand in front of her. She used me like a toy. But luckily Zo Oppa saved me. He was my father's business partner. If Zo Oppa had not appeared I would have been killed by my step mother till now.

After I was rescued I had gone under a lot of pressure and I couldn't trust anyone. Even Zo and Haejoon. They had helped me so much. I owe my life to them.

I still can't trust people easily. The only people I trust is Zo Oppa, Haejoon and lastly..... You.

When I first met you I felt like I saw myself in you. Good from outside and broken down there..... In the deep abyss of your heart. I wanted to fix it maybe because I felt like you needed someone to do that.

I atleast had someone taking care of me but you don't......But in the process of fixing you I fixed myself.

I never thought that love would make me this happy. Thankyou for appearing into my life Jang Hanseo Oppa"

I mean every single word I said.
I know my life is such a mess.
But....
I can't help loving you Oppa....

"You have me with you and you don't have to fix me. Just your existence has made my life happiest. I also had-", he was saying something but I cut him off.

I just don't want to listen to his story just because I said him mine.
I can't be selfish.

"Don't, not now. I'm really sorry to cut you off but that's enough for today we both cried a lot for now. We'll just talk about this later"

(Hanseo's POV)

How does she knows me that well?
I'm still not ready to tell her about my past.
I feel like I'm being nossy but I can't
I know my life is nothing hard as compared to Lia....
But I'm afraid that she will think
That I am weak....

"Arraseo, I will not. Anyways I ordered chicken for you. Let's eat my bad.... No.... It's Strong girl now. And I am really proud of you. You are the strongest person I ever saw", she smiled at my words.

I'm not lying anyways.
She needs someone to prove her worth
That's it...
I will do that for sure....

(Amelia's POV)

I feel free.

Now I am not hiding anything from Hanseo.

We decided to watch a movie. I selected Train to Busan. He said it was okay with him but then he was the one who screamed atleast once in ten minutes.
I have to admit that he looked cute when he was getting scared.
He drifted into his dreamland in the middle of the movie. So I brought a blanket and covered him and me with it.
The sofa was big enough for both of us to sleep in.
I couldn't carry him to his room and I didn't wanted to wake him up since he seemed tired.

Next day.

Hanseo woke up first and made us breakfast.

Such a husband material.

We ate together as i had to go to Jipuragi law firm. Today Vincenzo and Hwang Minseong were meeting for the first time.

"I have to go now, byee" I waved for the nth time.

He was not letting me go.

And suddenly he pulled me into a warm hug.

Aigoo
This guy...

I suddenly gave him a peek on his lips and drove away. He's face was worth watching.

I was smiling like there is no tomorrow.

Little I know that our sweet interaction was been watched