xii. i hate the way i don't hate you

NEVEAH SAT IN THE LIBRARY with Nush and Lily, they were trying to tutor Nush but all she cared about was last night's events. Neveah took out her notebook, she had been using it to vent and let out all of her frustration.

"He was payed to date you!" Nush exclaimed, rolling up her sleeves. "I'll be right back, any clue where Sirius is?"

"He's not worth it," Neveah said, attempting to stop her.

"I know he's not," Nush shook her head. "Doesn't mean beating the crap out of him will be any less fun."

"My head hurts," Lily whined, resting her head on Neveah's shoulder.

"Well that's what happens when you spend all night drinking," Neveah said, gently pushing Lily's head on the table.

"Your acting like you haven't done the same thing before," Nush teased, talking about the common room party.

"That was one time!" Neveah defended. "It's not like I'll do it again."

"Yeah, because Sirius isn't there to take care of you," Lily grumbled.

Nush laughed, "She'll find someone else if I have anything to do with it."

"She doesn't want anyone else, at least not right now," Neveah rolled her eyes. "Also, stop talking about me as if I'm not here."

"Maybe stop doing whatever it is you do in that notebook and try talk to us," Nush suggested, leaning over to take a peek of what she was writing but Neveah moved it away.

"Okay, what should we talk about?" Neveah asked, looking at Nush smugly. "Maybe what you were doing last night while we were gone."

"I wasn't doing anything," Nush shrugged. "Just studying."

"Studying?" Neveah pondered. "Did you have a nice study date then?"

Lily looked up, "Date?"

"Yeah, with that Slytherin guy," Neveah nodded, turning to Nush. "Well?"

Nush wasn't paying attention, she was too busy staring at who had just entered the library and was making their way over to the girls. "Don't look behind you, Nev. Maybe go find another copy of the textbook."

Neveah looked back discreetly and nodded, she stood up and left to another area in the library, browsing the books.

"What do you want, Black?" Nush sighed. "Your lucky I haven't beaten you up yet."

"Merlin's Beard, I just came to talk to Neveah," He frowned once he realised she had left. "Where'd she go?"

"Quidditch Pitch?"