Surprise

I present to you: the worst fanfiction you will ever read. I wrote this because I was bored in class and I figured this was the perfect place to dump it. Basically, if you do anything I do in the next 1700 words, you should probably reevaluate your choices thus far.

Note: if you notice a mistake, an inconsistency, or something just fucking stupid, don't point it out because it was probably intentional and you'll just look dumb trying to correct me.

Enjoy!

Tony's POV

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock screeching in my ear. Ugh, school.

"Tony, wake up!" yells my mom. "I have breakfast for you, mijo!" Ew, breakfast. I don't like eating. I'm fat.

I put on some black skinny jeans, some Vans, an Of Mice & Men t-shirt, a Bring Me the Horizon jacket, and an All Time Low beanie. I pet my jedi braid lovingly. I love Star Wars. It's my favorite movie.

I take a shower, looking scaredly at the blade—oh, no, it is not my friend—and then run out the door before my mom can make me eat food.

Good, fatty, says the voice in my head.

Shut up, voice, I think, a tear rolling down my cheek. God, I wish I wasn't so f*cked up. My dad abused me my whole life and then he died when I was six. My mom drinks too much alcohol because she misses him and the way he would punch me in the gay stomach for no reason. Plus, I cut myself because the only real way to cure pain is to add a little more, because everything new distracts the old. I also never eat and when I do I cry and throw up. I'm a hundred pounds. So fat. My favorite thing to do is smoke tons of weed in my room and never get caught even though my mom is loving and even a little overbearing. I OD'd one time. It was awesome because I thought I was going to die. Sigh, I deserve to die :(

I get to school and Oli Sykes pushes me into a locker.

"Hey, fag," he chortles. I whimper and look away. Oli's secret boyfriend Josh Franceschi comes up and pushes me onto my knees.

"Suck my fat cock, you disgusting little homo," he commands. Fed up, I scream, "Your dad was great in bed last night!" The hallway goes quiet. Everyone is looking at me. I start crying hysterically whilst simultaneously running into the bathroom, shoving two fingers down my throat, and pulling out my blade.

I'm on the floor, not in the stall because I don't realize that privacy is a thing, about to slit my wrists once and for all when I hear an angelic voice.

"Lmao, don't do that."

Oh my god, he sounds so perfect. The mystery guy leans down and plucks the blade out of my hands.

"Give that back," I sob desperately. "I need that. I'm going to kill myself because I'm an ugly, stupid, fat, worthless cunt. Nobody loves me and nobody ever will."

"That's not true," he smirks. "Life is precious, just like you."

His words surprise me. I never thought someone would say that to me. I mean, even my best friend, Jaime, doesn't really tell me I'm beautiful or anything. He's so mean.

"Why are you saying this to me?" I sniff, frowning up at the boy who I still can't see because obviously crying makes you blind.

"Because," he coos. "My brother, Vic, self-harms and it's so painful to watch him go through that. He's popular and he gets all the girls. He's not gay, but he secretly has a crush on Kellin Quinn, the quarterback."

"Oh," I say. The only boy at this school named Vic is the brother of the school badass, Mike Fuentes. But I wonder who this perfect angel is?

"What's your name?" I ask. He shows me a collection of pearly whites.