Lost

NATSU'S POV

"Hey Natsu, Y/n's coming home today right.", Happy asked. "Yeah, it's already been a week huh? Let's go to the guild to welcome her.", I answered. So we left for the guild to welcome y/n.

THAT EVENING

"She didn't came back huh buddy.", I said to Happy. "But she's never late", Happy said sadly. "I know but I'm sure she only has some problem witj transpotation.", I said but, truth is, I'm not really sure. I'm worried sick.

NORMAL POV

Mira and master Markarov were worried too and Mira contacted the village of the requester.

THE NEXT DAY

Natsu and Happy arrived at the guild and they went to Mirajane. "Hey Mira, did y/n arrive yet?", Natsu asked. "Natsu... I contacted the village of the requester and they said... Y/n left for the mountains but never came back.", Mira said sadly. Natsu's expression cjanged from a happy one into a shicked one. His pupils grew small and he couldn't get a single word out. He suddenly ran to the guild doors and stopped when Mira asked "Natsu, what are you gonna do?". "Get y/n back!", he yelled but when he wanted to leave Mira yelled "Natsu, what if she's.." but Natsu interrupted her yelling back with tears streaming down his cheeks "She isn't dead". And he ran away Happy following him. "Please, Lucy, can you go with him. He'll do stupid things for her.", Mira asked and Lucy nodded and ran after her pink haired friend. She first got some warm clothes and then ran to Natsu house. She saw him departing and stopped him. "Natsu, please let me come with you, I want to help you.", Lucy begged. "Why would you wanna help. You don't even know y/n.", Natsu answers. "Then tell me about her. What was your relationship with her?"

_______________________________________
Hey guys,
Next chapter will be on the train and mostly a flashback about Natsu and y/n's youth. What is their relationship?
Dum dum dum...