Waking Up

NATSU'S POV

I woke up hearing a voice say "You were way too lightly dressed again like always. And see what we get now. You have a fever and a cold. Baka." "Y/n... Is that you?". She turned around with a big grin on her face "Ofcourse it's me.", I suddenly jumped up, still having a fever and immediately falling back down. "Natsu-nii, you shouldn't push yourself already like that.", she said and came over to me. When She came close I hugged her while tears were rolling down my cheeks, dropping down on her upper arm. Y/n pulled back and grabbed her left upper arm. "Y/n, what's wrong?", I asked clearly concerned and grabbed your arm pulling away from your other arm and he saw your infected wound. "Y/n!", I said concerned "This is nothing. But worse is. The ice closed us in. We can't escape now.". I placed my hand on her wound that had opened up again and had started bleeding again. I sent fire to my hand burning the wound to stop the bleeding and close it up. When it stopped bleeding I put his scarf around her arm and pulled it tighter.

NORMAL POV

"You've scored yourself a chick huh.", y/n suddenly said making Natsu look questioning "Blondie", Natsu made an 'oh' face and said "Lucy is just a good friend. She joined not long after you left. But y/n, you look really tired. You should sleep. You can use my sleeping bag. It should still be a little warm. She hummed and got into the sleeping bag. After a while she started to shiver and Natsu saw it and he joined her in the bag to keep her warm

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N'S POV

I woke up seeing Natsu doing his business." Natsu-nii, marking your territorium already?", I asked and scared him, he quickly finished it and walked back to me, Happy and Lucy. "I just needed to go...", he tells me emberrassed. I hugged him forgetting about my arm which was a mistake. He looked worried and took off his scarf only to see that it had infected again and more this time. "Shit", he muttered and felt my forehead "You have a fever y/n". I tried to calm him by saying "Natsu-nii it's ok-ay...", but suddenly everything got blurry and black.

LUCY'S POV

I woke up seeing y/n laying on the ground wearing Natsu's jacket and scarf and Natsu in only his vest searchinf desperately for an exit. He tried to melt the ice but it didn't work. And now he was slamming his body against it. Suddenly he fell through tje wall of ice and ran back to us.

NATSU'S POV

I finally found a way out and ran back to Lucy, Happy and y/n. "Lucy help me with getting our stuff.", I said and Lucy looked at me questioning. "What's wrong Natsu.". "Y/n has an infected wound, an abnormally high fever and she just collapsed. We nedd to get jer to a city or somthing so that they can help her.", I said and Lucy woke up Hapoy and they started to pack all our stuff while I was carefully placing y/n on my back.